hello

i heard about game called drop dead

can you add it to playroom?

this is funny game

here the rules for this game
http://www.ehow.com/how_2076853_play-drop-dead-dice.html

Punteggio: +0

2. Aminiel,

It's the same as the other game you already proposed: pure chance, no decision to take, no fun. Everything would be done automatically, so the only fun you could have is press again and again your enter key. Frankly, where is the fun ?

As I have already explained somewhere else on the forum, unless you are coming with a dice game having sufficiently different mechanics from those which already exists, and let the player at least a little actively participate (more than just pessing enter all the time), I'm probably not going to accept another dice only game on the playroom.

All suggested dice games so far seem to ressemble in some aspects on those which already exist on the playroom, or are pure chance / involve no decision at all.

I have the impression that with the three dice games already present, shut the boxes, yahtzee and farkle, I have more or less covered all possible general game mechanics you can have with dice alone.

It's probably better to suggest card games, board games, or games with dice + something else, but not dice alone unless it's very different from what already exists.

Punteggio: +0

2 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account