99 suggestion

7 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Vojvoda,

Hello everyone,
I was just thinking that 99 could be made a little more interesting and complex if going back to 33 and 66 would also mmake others lose points. For example if I play minus 10 on 43 other players lose pennies. Also if I play 2 on 66 and return to 33 the same thing happens. Maybe there should be an option before the game, something like lose points backward.
Let's see what you think.

2. Spongebob,

looks fun.
will love to play that

3. Mohammedradwan2003,

i wished this once

4. spaceship,

Looks really interesting.
If I play 2 on 98 then I lose point as I jump to 49 through 66.

5. Vojvoda,

Ah no, it would not make you lose points that way, othervise the 2 would have no meaning, this applies only to the target numbers 33 and 66, literally the suggestion is about others losing pennies if you come to one of these numbers by going backwards. This means playing 2 on 66 and returning to 33, going back from 43 to 33 and going back from 76 to 66.

6. spaceship,

Interesting, , but even if you add the feature to lose points by jumping, it does make a difference, you have the option to lose 2 points in 99 and end the round or lose one point and continue playing.

7. TwinkleRose,

This would be interesting. Other players already lose pennies once you get to 33 or 66 anyway, but if you went back to it after points were added it would be really interesting.

7 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account