Postponing

5 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Computer-Rob,

Please make it available where the game master can postpone a game when the round is over so that players can join. Thanks.

2. Aminiel,

You can already re-open the table with X, then restart the game with new players, I think it's sufficient.

New people can't be added on the fly. It would be unfair for scoring.

3. Computer-Rob,

Hi. When a player quits a game and people are still playing, please make it so that the whole game doesn't quit, just the player that is quitting. This would be good because if somebody needs to get out of a game, it doesn't affect the whole game. I think postponing a game after a round would be a good idea because maybe you would want to take a short break to get something to drink, you could do that, and when everyone is ready for the game to resume, the game master could press Enter to begin the next round. Thanks.

4. Aminiel,

I don't see the problem. You juste have to stay and wait... if someone says that he goes AFK for a while, it shouldn't be a problem.

5. Myszojelen,

Hello! Could you make it possible so we won't have to wait 20 seconds for start of a new round? WEll actually it's not a big deal but this is one of alternative use of postponing feature we found ;)
I know it's just a gadget so as i said nothing urgent ;)
Take care

5 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.