Harry Potter/Percy Jackson game

2 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +1

1. TwinkleRose,

I've been thinking about how it would be cool if there was a way to virtually play capture the flag. It could be interesting to make it HP themed by doing something with the houses, but IDK how that would work. I'd really like a game that has to do with going to Hogwartz or Camp Half-Blood. We could maybe learn fighting at camp after figuring out which cabin we'd be in. IDK how that would be determined, but it would be interesting. I'd like to somehow do something with figuring out our house. Maybe we could have questions like they're formatted for Duck Racing or Quiz Party, and that would tell us which house we were in. Same with who our god parent is maybe. Then after we figured out which house or cabin we were in, we could learn magic/combat training and it would be cool if there could be a capture the flag somewhere. I'd play either one of those games, whether they were combined or separate. I hope this all makes sense. It would just be interesting if there was a way to virtually play capture the flag, or sword fight or something, as well as learn spells and things like that. I'd be so happy if a game/games like that could be created.

Punteggio: +0

2. SheWolf,

hi, it would be interesting. There's no bigger potterhead than me. smiles.

Punteggio: +0

2 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account