apparent Cribege game player list bug

2 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Jatayu,

Hi. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of info regarding how to trigger this one and such, so I will just describe what occurred:
I was invited to a table of cribbage and was spectating it. I was away for a few hours, and upon my return, this is what I saw when I pressed w:
5 people are sitting at the table.
Players: Fiery_Krrish, Adventure-Time, Fawaz and genti.
Spectators: magnumHurricane.
The table master is magnumHurricane.
This made me more than a little suspitious, as not only was this game going on long ago, the people were also unlikely to be on the same game table for so long. Therefore, to double check, I looked these people up in my friends list. Sure enough, most of them weren't even on playroom, and rest on other separate free tables etc. I now went on to press shift w, which is another way to get a list of people on the table and found that this command gave the right output:
1 people are sitting at the table.
Let me know if any other information is needed regarding said bug.
Hth
Thanks
Update:
This bug is as a matter of fact, not just observed by myself. I invited some others to the open table just to test and this is what they saw as well:
Mrityunjay says: 7 people are sitting at the table. Players: Fiery_Krrish, Adventure-Time, Fawaz and genti. Spectators: magnumHurricane, Mrityunjay and Naman. The table master is magnumHurricane.
As I said, most of these people weren't even on pr, so not sure what's going on here.

Ultima edizione da Jatayu, 05.08.2022 08:21:57

2. Mrityunjay,

7 people are sitting at the table.
Players: Fiery_Krrish, Adventure-Time, Fawaz and genti.
Spectators: magnumHurricane, Mrityunjay and Naman.
The table master is magnumHurricane.
shift W shows only 3 people.

2 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account