bots not saying belote and rebelote properly

12 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. each-and-everythinh ,

Hello , so i decided to report this since as far as i know noone did yet. Basically when playing belote , and bots have queen and king of the trump color they first play queen and then king while they should play king and then queen for the belote/rebelote bonus.
I hope this can be fixed in the future.

2. MRMagenta,

O yes I so that but, but this will not be ficsed like other inportant bugs.

3. each-and-everythinh ,

but are you aminiel to say that this will not be fixed?

4. YNWA,

No point saying there is a problem when you produce no transcript of the game to demonstrate your point. You wouldn't say I have a hole in my roof to Bob the Builder without showing him where the hole is!

5. each-and-everythinh ,

ok np i think the history isn't really needed but if it is fine i will just post it

6. Aminiel,

I already know about this problem, no need to post a log.
Unfortunately I can't tell you when it will be fixed, but I hope to fix it at some point.

7. each-and-everythinh ,

ok , thanks for the response.

8. MRMagenta,

Ok, but I kno that Aminiel don't have time to fics bugs.

9. each-and-everythinh ,

there's one topic you should read and it's name is playroom and it's future and it's in the information and announcements category.

10. Sajad-Aliraqi,

You choose a random time for Aminiel. Well if he wish to, he can fix it. If is important, then I agree with this suggestion. However, I don't care of suggestions and features anymore. Just free tabling. :D

11. each-and-everythinh ,

hm , everything that gets posted to the forum goes so offtopic for some strange reason. Aminiel has already replied and unless there's something additional to add to the bug , i don't see a point of replying.

12. majoz,

Well dude, then don't reply. :)

12 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.