Bots are sometimes mad in Backgammon

6 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Nikola,

Hey all. Something I noticed happening recently, as I like saving a Backgammon table after a round is over for restoring and playing later with a bot. Basically, I tried restoring a table to play a round and then pressed shift p twice to start the new round, and here's what happened. I guess the bot was a bit angry that I was better so wanted to get some bonus turns :)
You have joined the table.
You have joined the table.
Wait for players to join, then press enter to start the game. Press B to add bots, press Shift+B to remove bots, and press Alt+O to set game options.
Sonic has joined the table.
Next round in 15 seconds.
Pause. Press Shift+P to start the next round.
It's Sonic's turn.
Sonic rolls the dice: 6 1
Sonic moves a token from square 17 to square 23.
Sonic moves a token from square 19 to square 20.
It's your turn.
Sonic rolls the dice: 4 5
Sonic moves a token from square 19 to square 23.
Sonic moves a token from square 12 to square 17.
It's Sonic's turn.
Sonic rolls the dice: 1 4
Sonic moves a token from square 19 to square 20.
Sonic moves a token from square 19 to square 23.
It's your turn.
After this I could probably play the round normally, but this actually happened twice for me.

2. helleon,

They're only AI man! You expect them to wait around all day? God! :D

3. Qais,

This happens a lot with me, even if you press x to stop the game, then the enter key quickly, the same thing happens

4. spaceship,

I have also noticed it with the x key as mentioned.
Few times in monopoly and farcle too I am not sure about other games.

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

IN fact this kind of thing happens in almost all the games. I don't consider it as very urgent, since you just don't need to be so quick.

6. BlueTardisz,

Ha-ha mad bots you say? Interesting! I would like to try it out myself. They can't be more mad than me.
OK, OK enough with my silly jokes. Sounds weird, but has never happened to me at least while I have played. I rarely play backgammon because, I don't like playing board games when there's no real board. But in Farkle? Like, seriously? Eh, well... Guess these bots just like to be mad. After all they're just computers, so, excuse them, please!
:D

6 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.