Lack of administration

3 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. akilor,

Hello

Recently, i ran into several ocasions where administration or moderation was very much needed. I've sent several msg's to connected admins, no clue if they are even read or recognised or something. As is obvious in the forum, the time really is high to search in depth certain accusations, and take needed actions to prevent the playroom from getting a bad name because of a few individuals. It's good that the forum has rules, but if there is no one who checks if the rules aren't being broken, they don't make sens at all.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

We are already aware of the problem. It is that most of the team, if not all, does not speak english well enough to moderate efficiently the english part of the playroom. Thus we only see the most obvious problems and all the others pass through very easily. IN the same banner, italian part is growing quickly, and there is nobody at all to moderate it (none of us speak italian).

We know that we need english speaking moderators. However, they aren't easy to find, because we need people being really capable, reliable and present. And for communication with us, it's better if they can speak french too.

3. akilor,

J'ai comrpis. Donc, ci vous voullez, je serais content d'accepter le rôle d'administration. Je sais que j'écri trop de faut en français, mais lire va plus facile. Si vous me trouvez interressant poru le moderation du playroom en englais, n'hésitez pas de me contacter.

3 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.