Uno Tournament!

33 messaggi, 2 pagine: 1  2 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Raki,

Hello everyone!

I am glad to inform you all that I will be holding another uno tournament on the weekend of July 4th and 5th.

Usually our tournament starts at 12 PM eastern, but this time I've decided to move it back a few hours dew to Ramadan starting.
If we start at 12P.M. eastern it falls right into the time when people in the middle east will be breaking there fasts.
So the time I've decided on is 8 A.M. eastern and that's around 2/3P.M. in the middle east. (1P.M. GMT).
Keep in mind though, that these times might change after I discuss with some other players.
It will help then, if you all subscribe to this topic or keep an eye on this post so you'll be able to know if I make any changes.

We will play the first round on Saturday, and the rest of the rounds on Sunday
The uno rules will be the same as usual.

If your aponent doesn't show up for his or her match, we will try our best to find someone for you to play, if we can't, you will move on to the next round.
Please remember not to chat between rounds.

If you want to join or have any questions, simply reply to this post or Contact me on the playroom.
You can also contact the-boss, he'll be helping me out with this tournament.

I would also like to take this opertunity to remember a very good player that would be playing in this tournament if not for his untimely death a few weeks ago.
Let's all keep Ahmed in our prayers.
God bless him.
R.I.P.

Good luck and have fun.

Ultima edizione da Raki, 07.06.2015 11:18:46

2. Riad,

hi bro, sure this tournament will be in favor of our dear friend Ahmed. Put my name in, I'm joining from now

3. Mayank ,

Count me.

4. Lemonade,

Count me in, of course!

5. NovaLenada ,

This time, i wasn't the first. :D but I am here, also, this time i hope, with a good internet connection.

6. reklaw,

Hi all! Count me to, please. Thanks.

7. Exink,

Hi man, please include me in the tournament, I would be very glad playing this time! Sure; thanks and good luck everyone!

8. midomidomido,

hi bro
please count me in,
thanks

9. rauly ,

ok! count me in please!

10. out_and_about ,

Hello for everyone:
I won't be able to participate because the saturdeay 4th i have my english test. But, just a drope in the ocean! This is a website for youw to consult what time will be in your city. I hope it hels!
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt

11. Raki,

Thank you gasparin, that definitly helps.

Thank you all for joining, we've already got about 14 players; keep them coming.

12. Epic_Krrish,

greetings,,

Krrish is putting his hands up! count me in,

regards Krrish

13. Raki,

Hi,

One thing I forgot to add to my original post is that the match ups will be posted on July 1.
Thanks

14. babyactress,

oko. i will play again this tournament. hoping to be the winner jaj :P , note my name there.

15. h-m-c-z,

hi, count me in as always :d, by the way , 14 players now include u and boss? or no, you also should play as the last tournament, was great, thanks.

16. MuhammadHajjar,

Hi,
I was hoping to be included in this tournament, but I'm busy a bit these days, so I'll not be able to participate, although it was going to be my first uno tournament participation as a beginer, so I'd like to say to you all in advance: Ramadan mubarak, and good luck in this tournament.

17. Raki,

Thank you Muhammad.

HMC, there's 25 now, including us. lol.

18. tha-joker,

hi. Count me please. thank you

19. Ceyda ,

Hello,

though I could never manage to improve and to Play a bit faster, I am going to take part in this tournament.

20. helleon,

yeah count me in raki. cheers...

21. Raki,

Hi meshal,
I'd be glad to count you in, the only problem is me or the-boss don't have contact with you on the playroom.
It would be nice to have you in one of our friends lists.
thanks

22. Riad,

Hi Raki. Meshal is a person who nearly doesn't know to speak any English word, but I told him about the tournament and he wanted to participate so I told him to write so here, but I don't think he'll get to understand you, so if you want I can be a way of communication between you and him.

23. Fawaz,

Hello.
ill be in the travel, I hope i can get good connection there. anyway, im taking part as always.
regards.

24. uno-gamer,

hi all please count me

25. dalibor,

Hi bro. count me please.

26. Marel24,

Hi, count me in too please.
Hope it will be a good tournament again, as Always.

27. mogo,

hi, I wanna join. That's simple, I'm sleepy now, sorry.

28. gonulmen,

Hi, please count me

29. Raki,

Just an update:
39 players have already signed up, I mite be closing sign ups for a while; I'll keep you all posted.

30. JScholes,

Hopefully you're still accepting players. Count myself and Eirin in, please.

33 messaggi, 2 pagine: 1  2 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.