does anyone else agree this is really to long?

8 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. LaraStardust,

hello fellows gamers.
When even I log into the pr these days I get this:
2.2.0.559 [14.05.2015].

I mean, does anyone else, accept me, think the admins should just change it to 2.6?
it takes nvda/jaws at least 6 seconds to say that on rating 25.
Where as 2.6 takes what, a second?
cheers!

2. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah you're totally right, rofl.

3. Adventure-Time,

Hmmmm!
Well I have never realized that, as I'm just not reading the clyent version stuff, sometimes I look if there's any new info that I haven't read yet but that's all. I don't mind the long number I get when I launch the pr but I can believe for someone it might be a pain in the neck to go through it all over and over again.

4. aravis,

it's quite informative to me sometimes. it helps me see if there's something new to translate, for example. and as far as i understand, 2.5 or 2.2.5, whichever it now is, is the version of the client, and 566 is the server version followed by the date of the last update.i just head straight for forums or games or creating tables as soon as i log in without listening to all that long numeric lecture! lol.

5. LaraStardust,

guess so lol just think maybe if we could add a button somewhre so if you want to know that information you click there instead.

6. Popoluska ,

it would be nice, or also option like search someone, for example when you don' remember someones name, you can put this wat you remember and it will give to you everything what it found with this name, like someone has in his name lots of numbers. Example. You want to find me, i will have name morgan124254323423, but you will not remember all of it, so youwill put just morgan and if there will be two players with similar name it will find it and you can choose, or it will tell, that this user is not here like his account doesn' exists.

7. LaraStardust,

yeah that is actually a good idea

8. BhavyaShah ,

I support shortening this version number. I use NVDA with ESpeak at an incredibly fast speech rate, yet, often get annoyed by this humongous numeric value! :D
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

8 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.