CRIBBAGE TOURNAMENT

29 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. YNWA,

CRIBBAGE TOURNAMENT

Mayank, Teardrop And I will be hosting the Playroom's inaugural Cribbage Tournament witch will start on Saturday 25th of July and will conclude on Sunday 26th of July and is open to all players that wish to participate.

The Tournament will start On Saturday 25 July just after 18.00 BST, 19.00 Central Europe, 20.00 Eastern Europe, 22.00 asia, 7.00 HST, 9.00 AKDT, 10.00 PDT, 11.00 MDT, 12.00 CDT, 13.00 EDT.

in the United States so please be there for 17.50 UK time to ensure a prompt start!

The tournament is an individual competition and will consist of 32 players with two players playing off against each other with the winners going into the last 16 until the last 2 play off in the final and one of them wil eventually become the 2015 playroom champion of cribbage on Sunday. As there was no previous champion of Cribbage there will be no seeding. The draw will be random so anyone could play anyone.

RULES

1. Each round will be the first to 121 points and there will be a 45 second speed limit. Both Semi-Final and final will go down to 30 seconds. If you wish to make the final you will need 150 points and to win the final 200 points.

2. If a player fails to turn up for their match the game will be awarded to his/her opponent and that player will then be given a bye into the next round so please turn up on time.

3. At the start or prior to the tournament beginning we will try our best to replace any players that are unable to make their match if possible. If a player has to withdraw for any reason could you inform us as soon as possible. Once we are informed that that player is unable to participate anymore we will ensure the first person on our standby list will get the first chance to play in the tournament. If they are unable to take part then the next player on the list will gget that spot. It is for the organisers to make that choice and not the person that has to withdraw from the competition. If you have been promised that place by a person that is not part of the organising team then you will not take part in our competition!

4. Please don't help any of the players during the game as this is strictly forbidden. We won't hesitate in taking strong and appropriate action against Anybody caught doing this. In this matter the Refferree's decision is final. Anybody caught will not be part of any future tournaments we host.

5. Please don't talk during rounds as we don't want to remove people from the table. Remember players have only 45 and later 30 seconds to work out their score so will need every second. Please make sure when writing a PM to use the @ sign at the start of your message as your message will go out to the table without it.

6. Anybody abusing the playroom rules or is disruptive during the tournament could be disqualified if they are still in the competition or will be banned from the table. They Could be excluded from any future tournament we host!

Anybody who is unable to participate in this tournament can either contact Teardrop, Mayank or YNWA as it will give us time to notify a replacement!

We wish you well in the tournament and hope it is an enjoyable one for you all!

Thanks Mayank, Teardrop and YNWA.

Ultima edizione da YNWA, 05.07.2015 23:25:10

2. lucky-cat,

lucky-cat is interested.

3. helleon,

count me in and i have to say great idea to award the person whoos opponent is absent and let them into the next round

4. Exink,

Hmm, I will think about it and then I'll let it know to you. Anyway good luck for everyone!

5. The-white-dove,

Lucky-cat and Braillekid you both are in . Thanks to all who has subscribed already and good luck!

6. aravis,

take in aravis as well, that is me.

7. Riad,

HMM, still thinking whether the time is good for me or not, I'll come back after some days and confirm if I'll be able to participate or not.

8. The-white-dove,

@Aravis,you are in,thanks.

9. babyactress,

count me in , i would like to participate

10. The-white-dove,

You are welcome. Good luck!

11. reklaw,

Hi, I want to take part in the tournament! Good luck

12. YNWA,

you are in. So far we have 15 people that have already asked to be in the tournament and thanks to you all and hopefully we will get lots more and make it a grhrhrhrhrhrhrhate tournament for all of you to enjoy!

13. Cristina ,

Hello! I would like to take part in... Thank you!

14. The-white-dove,

You are in, Cristina. Welcome and good luck

15. Riad,

Hi. Count me please, I'm for it.

16. The-white-dove,

Done, you are in. Welcome and good luck!

17. NovaLenada ,

Please, count me, I really would like to participate... And good luck to all who will participate also :)

18. The-white-dove,

Welcome and good luck, Diana.

19. farzad ,

hi i like be in this tornomunt

20. YNWA,

You are both in and so far we have a total of 27 participants so thank you all for putting your name forward. We are delighted with your response and more people are welcome.

21. rainpain,

hi i would like to be in the cribbage turnament thanks

22. The-white-dove,

You are in. Good luck!

23. Exink,

Hello, just a question: What time the tournament will be in Mexico? Here it's 6:55PM, seven hours before than the french hour. Thanks!

24. The-white-dove,

It will start at 12:00 PM Mexico time.

25. YNWA,

We now have 32 players for the Cribbage tournament. If anybody is unable to participate in the tournament could you please contact Mayank, Teardrop or YNWA as soon as possible so we can give another player an opportunity to take part in the tournament. We are still welcoming new enteries as some players may not be able to play and so anybody that now enters for the tournament will be placed on a standbye list.

I would like to thank those who have entered the Cribbage tournament and wish you all the best of luck. Please watch this space as we will soon be placeing the draw on the foram. You will be able to plot your path all the way to the final should you be successful!

We are delighted to announce that Mayank will be helping us run the Cribbage tournament We would like to thank Mayank in advance as your help and input will be most invaluable as we want the tournament to run as smoothly as possible.

Ultima edizione da YNWA, 07.07.2015 12:28:49

26. rauly ,

count me in please

27. YNWA,

We already have 32 players so we have enough for the tournament so I will put you first on the standbye list. However, if there is a lot of players on the standbye list there will be a preliminary round where you will play the last players to enter the last 32 as we want to keep a balance to the draw stopping complications and problems down the line. As we originally stated at the start of the competition there will be 32 places but if we get very near to the 64 mark then we will look again as we would be able to get in an extra round but those who entered the tournament first would be given a bye unless we had 64 witch is unlikely.

So if anybody wishing to join plese bare these factors in mind as you will be put on the standbye list! Those that are near the top may get the chance to replace people who are absent but don't expect to be playing as we don't make promises we are unable to keep.

Just as an example say we had 20 players on the standbye list then the first 12 that signed up would get a bye into the last 32. It would not be right to make 6 players play an extra round against the last 6 to enter the 32 stage.

There are currently 3 on the standbye listso who knows what is possible.

Ultima edizione da YNWA, 08.07.2015 14:38:25

28. The-white-dove,

Hello All!

I am delighted to announce that everything is ready for the Cribbage tournament and the full draw for it will be published on the forum in a couple of hours so watch this space if you want to know who you have been drawn against.

We organizers: YNWA, Mayank and Teardrop wish you good luck and will be waiting for you at the date and time stated in the first message of this topic.

Ultima edizione da The-white-dove, 12.07.2015 19:09:01

29. YNWA,

Dear all

WE said that as we got nearer the tournament we would give you more details on how things would work in terms of how the games will be played. We reccomend that people enter the playroom at 17.50 or just after because at 18.00 or just before we will gather at a free table where everybody will be allocated a host who will refferee their game

we will be running three simultanious tables where 5 or 6 games will be played consecutively. One group will join Teardrop and she will host 6 games from the first round while Mayank and I will host five games each during the first round. I will be hosting players that are Located to Mayank as Mayank will have to join my group as Mayank will play Aravis first. I will refferee my second match just after Mayank's group have left us. Mayank's group will join him at his table where he will host his first game. We will also host 1 game at our table from the second round fixtures as those players will already be at their table having played their first round matches. We believe this will easily finnish within two hours. If it is possible to get in anymore games during that night at a single table we will but if not we'll play the rest at one table the following day where everybody will get the chance to see the rest of the games should they wish to do so.

29 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.