first round matches for the farkle tournament

19 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. wolfi,

hey guys after numbering the players and choosing the numbers randomly before saying the matches for the first round I would like to thanks riad_assoume and muhammad_hajjar and hasan tayyem and next the matches will go on sunday july 12 and you all know the time here you go, the matches are, riad_assoume vs hasan_tayyem1997
muhammad_hajjar vs kiko
semsem12 vs slavista
inuyasha2015 vs sajad
tom-kinny vs jason
the-quiet-feelings vs petia123
moatazgeba vs mani_mata
babyactress vs policeman1
tariq.tayyem vs braillekid
diamond vs saad.almasry

2. MuhammadHajjar,

Thanks man for organizing, good luck to all.

3. wolfi,

oh yeah good luck all, and good luck to me with petia haha

4. chris,

haha, it's going to be funny

5. policeman1,

Am the champion so all get ready to lose.

6. wolfi,

I think I"m losing to haha

7. NovaLenada ,

Hello, people, I would like to ask, what do you think about this farkle tournament that is coming soon? Do you think there are many strong rivals? Do you think the tactics of the players will be enough in the final? Do you think the speed will be stronger than the luck? Do you think if they take single 1 for 10 points and they roll 5 dice instead of take the single 5 for 5 points the players will be successful? :D :D I wish to each one good luck... You will need it, because this game is, of course, about luck...

8. Raki,

... lol

9. Exink,

Do you think are you making a lot of questions? Ahah I'm kidding.

10. wolfi,

exactly it depence on luck and chance like for example /me throws the dice 1 2 3 4 5 6 large strait for 200 points /me throws the dice 1 5 5 5 5 5 five 5 for 500 points /me throws the dice 1 4 4 4 4 4 four 4 for 400 points bank 1100 and I won the game

11. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

So surely, i will play by my heart, chance is 50 to 50 and my tactics is to have more points than Semsem12. But i will try to clean the name of Slavia Prague... :D :D :D

12. wolfi,

lol, just a feelings inside of me that says I'm gonna lose, because yesterday I won petia in a prova match. rofl

13. diamond,

Hello :) .
Thanks for letting me join.
Wish good luck to everyone.

I'd like to know rules though.

14. wolfi,

rules are you must have 200 points to enter and 100 points to bank victory is fixed to 1000 points

15. babyactress,

there is a feeling inside of me that makes me think this match mine is a bit on perpose but np, we will do a great duel poli... :D :D

16. wolfi,

I hope so

17. MuhammadHajjar,

Same feeling, I feel that my match will be unlucky, I think I will even not enter with the 200 points :D, good luck.

18. wolfi,

if I pass petia I'll get the tournament, that's what's my feelings says. rofl

19. helleon,

going to your previous post the-quiet feelings. 1100 points other side is: roll dice: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. large straight. roll dice. 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1. Full house. roll: double triplet. roll again: 6, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2. :D

19 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.