CONGRATULATIONS onenonlykrrish ON BECOMING THE 2015 QCG CRIBBAGE CHAMPION AND A WORTHY WINNER!

7 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. YNWA,

Dear all

onenonlykrrish has just become the 2015 QCG Cribbage tournament champion after beating Vero in a very close game with a score of 200 to vero's 196.

We of course would like to congratulate Krish as I am sure you all will on becoming the first ever Cribbage champion in the Playroom! We would also like to congratulate Vero on putting up such an excellent challenge.

Kimhue and Dave contributed to two fantastic semi-Finals but unfortunately just lost out to our to worthy finalists.

We would like to thank everybody that showed an interest in the tournament as without all your tremendous support there would be no competition. We would like to thank all the players and I would also like to Thank Mayank and Teardrop for helping me put on a wonderful tournament because without your support and backing it would never happen.

Last but not least we would all like to raise a toast to our champion onenonlykrrish as I am sure you all would!

Ultima edizione da YNWA, 26.07.2015 23:06:19

2. LaraStardust,

conhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhgrrhrhrhrhrhrhratt't't't't't't't't't'tulhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlat't't't't't't't't't'tionhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnes!

3. Epic_Krrish,

Well Thank-you..
But can i do one correction... its,,, OneNOnlyKrrish!

I like to thanked all those who supported me in the tournament... I think the 15 minutes practiced payed off. lol

regards Krrish

4. Raki,

Congrats brother!

5. aravis,

well done indeed!

6. Riad,

congrhrhrhrhrhrrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhats krhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrrhrhrhish forhrhrhrhrhrrhrh winning. Seriously now, really congrats for winning the tournament, and I'm really sorry because I got an unexpected urgence that made me out of home and out of an Internet connection at the time of yesterday's tournament. It's true that I won my first match, but seems like I was losing anyway so congrats :D

7. wolfi,

congratts

7 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.