Audio/video tutorials

6 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +1

1. Maya,

Hello. Please, are there any audio/video tutorials available to demonstrate how to play games on Playroom? I know we have a spectator mode, but I think it would be great to hear people playing and explaining game rules as they play. I believe it would help some players to learn games easier in case they find reading and understanding the rules difficult. Thanks.

Punteggio: +1

2. ubuntu,

hello,
some games explain by chris wright on his YouTube channel.
the channel name is same, Chris Wright.
you can press ctrl f1 to get all the rules in text.

Punteggio: +0

3. aayushi,

it would be greate if the are video on new games like some new duch racing chalanges. its not ubdated in the rooles page and people cant understand them. also the golf and other new games video would be greate. Thank you.

4. Nikola,

Hello,
if nobody does it before I finish, I will probably prepare a series of audio tutorials for the Playroom at some point.

In general, helping new users and providing good documentation is something I enjoy doing, so you can definitely expect something on that front.
I do however consider myself better at written, rather than audio tutorials, but they should still hopefully be useful.

Thus, feel free to mention anything in particular that should be covered.
It's not the intention to just repeat everything that's already written in the game rules.
Apart from some general Playroom usage tutorials, I was thinking to more or less demonstrate the games in action, give a short summary and description of the main goals of the game, and similar.
If you have any particular items that are unclear, now is a good time to bring them up.

Duck racing is a bit of a specific game, and currently I am not entirely sure how to approach it, but we will see.
Most challenges, except secret code, give clear instructions before you start. You are certainly going to fail the first time, but over time you should learn how it works. My idea is currently to probably give a demonstration of every challenge at least once, of course before that generally describe how the game itself works.

We may even do some tutorials in collaboration with multiple people, in particular to demonstrate games focused on social interaction such as the little exam and Quiz.

Of course, audio editing takes time, and for me personally certainly more time than proofreading or correcting some written work, so you shouldn't expect this to be done tomorrow. Stay patient and, perhaps even better, feel free to message me with any specific questions about any game and I will be more than happy to help.

Punteggio: +2

5. Maya,

Please, is there any demo/podcast how to play Cribbage and Backgammon? Thanks.

6. AlirezaDarkk,

I'm not aware of any, but you can press ctrl f1 to read a guide about the game that you're playing.

6 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account