how to install the game bc?

9 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. davidhs1200,

Hi, there is a game I really want to play called "A constant battle" and I have a problem. Every time I open the game the game asks to download an update and every time I confirm it the window closes and the game is deleted. The anti virus recognizes it as a virus and no matter what I do it deletes the file. I turned off the antivirus, added the file to exceptions and it still doesn't work. What else can I do?

2. CaptainMcOi,

Hey man, tricky thing, I have the same thing, with mine called avast. Which antivirus are you using? Luckily I can tell you that cb is not worth playing. It's really much pay to winn, ther'es not much work put into maps sounds or weapons. For a game being around for so many years, it's repetitive boring and disappointing.

3. davidhs1200,

ok but i using of microsoft

4. CaptainMcOi,

Windows defender? Heh. Exclusions work fine.

5. Wite,

Hi, you should exclude the game folder from Windows defender and firewall, an run the exe as an admin before updating.
Same opinion regarding the pay to win situation, you have a bunch of audiogames to try but well.

6. davidhs1200,

I succeeded. But I could not update the latest version update

7. ibraheemmohsen,

yes, someone must upload bc.exe and you should download it and move it to the game's folder.
this is a known bug.

8. davidhs1200,

so what to do? and how

9. Geralt,

Hello all. Are you still having problems updating the game?

Punteggio: +1

9 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account