game for the blind

13 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: -1

1. hoanganh2013,

hi i very bord so i neat game for play do you have enni game? if you have you can send link for mi

Punteggio: +0

2. Jatayu,

https://agarchive.net/games/lworks/beep.exe

3. hoanganh2013,

oocs what this game

4. Aidin,

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
Hello!
Bordem is annoying!
There are lots of games you can try, for example, audio disk or games from nasoft like (park bos and tube sim) are great games. Note that the games that I mentioned above are mostly self voiced. Park bos requires a bit of English, but I think tube sim is fine.
Audio disk is also self voiced, but it doesn't contain hard words.
In addition, you can read books that increase your knolidge about the world around you, like religious texts, geography, history and other categories of your interest. Hope this helps!

Punteggio: -2

5. Areyana,

i tried it,
not interesting

6. aayushi,

You can try survive the wild, a blind legend and evidence 111. all three are great.

7. Mohammedradwan2003,

What are the latter 2 about?

8. hoanganh2013,

hey i maen game for the blind but online game

9. aayushi,

there are two topics related to games for the blind there is no point In my opinion to create two topics. that just my view but the same responces would be in two topics for the same thing and it would be spammy. Pleaze change it if you agree with me.

10. hoanganh2013,

http://mj-station.com/bf/bf.zip

11. Rory101,

blood flood? And a ChatGPT readme.. my faith in humanity has all but died. Seriously! Blood flood! What the... I mean I have a history of bad names but this makes nosightneeded.net look like a careful and deliberate marketing tactic that got me millions; runs screaming about cloners

Punteggio: +1

12. sultanalmalky,

chat gpt entered playroom

13. aayushi,

wow! this is the power of qc! wish more and more ppl know about it. btw Try hosted games. I love two of the games a sorserers story and life of a space fource capten. both are wonderful!

Ultima edizione da aayushi, 16.03.2024 11:31:47

13 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account