why it ok?

22 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +1

1. davidhs1200,

I'm really asking. Why is it okay for some people to curse me and misbehave with me here because of my belonging to a certain country and a certain people and something that I am not responsible for? And because I post my opinion on this in the forum is this considered a problem? Then the managers block the discussion which is meant to look for ideas to deal with people from the same situation as me. As if the management and its assistants are taking sides

Punteggio: -3

2. abhishek,

better option friend, is to ignore those stupids.
they are expert in cursing, miss behaving, and playing victim cards.
if you attend them, your time will waste.
let them speak whatever they want, simply leave there tables, and block.
tbh such people should get ban, but i don't know reason behind there existance.

Punteggio: +0

3. jesus_09,

incomprehensible... simply... the best thing is as they say in messages above, vlocking and it's over... don't waste your time with fools... a hug from a distance from Mexico...

4. davidhs1200,

@abhishek. friend, do you think it's easy to ignore someone who tells you "I hope a missile hits your house"? I want to bring blind people here from my country, because I tell them how amazing this community is and then it happens. And unfortunately it feels like management here is taking sides

Punteggio: -4

5. abhishek,

@davidhs1200,
I can understand friend.
its very sad, but what else we can do:
they are expert in this, even i will say, this is only they can do.
hope admins will look in this matter.
I also wish, those victim card players should be kik out.

Punteggio: +2

6. aayushi,

you can share a history report to admins and they will solve the issue or talk to Nikola and Aminiel about this issue. They defenate can help.

Ultima edizione da aayushi, 06.03.2024 10:30:24

7. davidhs1200,

I did that, and I didn't see that anything worked

8. abhishek,

@davidhs1200
bro send there chats here, such people should get exposed.

9. davidhs1200,

I did it but the main manager blocked my discussion

Punteggio: -2

10. abhishek,

ohh this is weird.

11. Nikola,

Hello,
to make something completely clear, talking to Nikola won't help in any way.

I am neither a helper, nor an admin.
I am simply a translator of a completely different language, and other than that, somebody interested in improving the Playroom/helping as much as possible in terms of bugs/features.

If you have a technical issue or don't know how a feature works, feel free to message me and I can most likely explain it, but other than that, I have just as much authority as you, or any other user, and my opinion holds as much weight as anybody else's.

Re: Sending chats on the forum, this is not a good idea, and it won't achieve anything.
You say somebody is getting exposed, but what happens when I make up a conversation with you that never happened and I claim you insulted me even though you never did? You say that never happened, but I say it did, so who is right?

That's why the only official process is sending a history report.

I do however have to point out that my first reaction to somebody threatening me would be just to block them and never see them again in my life.
Of course, it is a different case if it is a person constantly annoying you/targeting you specifically, but everything was already mentioned in the other topics you have made, and I honestly don't see what is the magical solution you expect from the administrators, or from the internet in general.

Simply put, talk to the people who appreciate you for who you are and what you stand for, and ignore the people who don't even know you and in real life, wouldn't tell you 90 percent of the things they're telling you online.
No adminostrator can be there 24/7 and monitor every single discussion, that is why there are tools at your disposal to block people/ban them from your tables.

Punteggio: +3

12. davidhs1200,

I have no interest in lying. I want justice. I expect from the management that if they came up with a "no politics" law they would not block a one-sided stem. It looks like they are supporting one of the parties. They have already blocked several such discussions. (google translate)

13. abhishek,

@nikola,
I agree with you.
but here, problem is, as he is saying, even he reported, still no action has taken by admins.
as per rules

No politics or religion

so according to this, these people should get ban.
that's why i said him, to post the chats here, in which, if he speaks lie, then admins can say, that chats which he reported there, and the chats which he is dropping are not matching.
if people can get ban for multiple account, then why not get ban due to vilation of these rules?
anyways, i am just assuming, that no action has taken,
because that's what we can understand from his post.
if i am wrong, then i am sorry, 😊

Punteggio: +0

14. Marina,

I really do not understand what are you trying to achieve here. In fact, action was taken against the previously reported players. Please, you know very well that this is a heated event, block the offenders and report them and move on.
Writing about it on the forum won't achieve anything because as mentioned previously it doesn't do any good to assess the situation when you can edit the messages. You did report through F9 previously and you do know how to use it. Also, as a matter of fact almost all people who were banned because of this topic, were rather taking the opposite side of your's, so I do not see how is the administration favoriting any side here. And we do not ban people forever from the first offense, so seeing the players connected does not mean anything about whether an action has been taken or not. This system works everywhere, when you report something on Facebook or whatever social media they do not tell you the outcome, you rather trust them to take action and move on.
A personal opinion, I think we will soon need to discuss whether such topics should be allowed on the forum at the first place, or at least repeated ones by the same people when they already got a response. Bottom line, this is the internet, even in real life situations that's such a heated conflict and it can happen that people would be racist at each other. We act on it when we get a report, writing publically on the forum will not help you, if you cannot take it then you can leave the hole internet, because I assure you that this conflict has the same outcome everywhere. It's sad, but it's also totally out of our hands.

15. davidhs1200,

I asked in another discussion. How am I supposed to know that you are handling the report I am sending? And I say that it's as if the management is taking sides because they only block certain discussions.

16. Marina,

How are you supposed to know that moderation is handeling any report you're sending in other platforms? the answer is you don't, you get a message that your report has been sent successfully. Now what certain topics are not answered? you were answered by the main developer and myself in your previous topic.

17. davidhs1200,

I feel attacked so I will stop writing for the sake of respect. I just want mine and other people who are already here or will be in the future to be comfortable without being judged just because of their country or the people they belong to. You will not teach me how to behave on the Internet. I have been gaining knowledge and experience in computers for more than a decade. I saw in this community a virtual home for all the blind and visually impaired because that is a rare thing. If you are ready to turn users away because you don't have the power or you don't know how to handle such reports, please. If you don't take care of it, it will have to be solved in another way. As long as you push such issues outside the community, it will erupt in your face like Mount Gash. (google translate)

Punteggio: -4

18. sky360,

hey davidhs, lets say you got a similar message on WhatsApp, what do you do then. you just block the number, maybe give them a piece of your mind before you do that. even if you report that number, you never know if any action was taken by WhatsApp against that number or not. that's how it works even here. unfortunately if 100 such accounts were banned, there will be 1000 more accounts created to do the same thing. this is how scams and other bad stuff on social media work. there is no full proof solution. also, fun fact. you can change who can privately message you in privacy settings.

19. davidhs1200,

here This is not WhatsApp, this is a small community that people are polluting

20. Aminiel,

Hello,

When you go to the police depositing a complain, you trust them to take appropriate action. You won't ever know directly if they actually did something, and what they did, or not.
Sometimes, sadly, there is just nothing to do, or nothing is concretely doable, or they judge that nothing is needed.
IN any case, it should no longer be your problem. You have done your honnest citizen's job of reporting what/who you feel is going wrong. Now, move on, and leave the authority make their own job from there.
Now if you don't trust the police, that's another problem...

Once again, report the offending people in the official way, block them, and ignore them if they persist. That's all you can and should do.

Keep playing with those who respect you and who you are, and ignore the rest.
I can understand that it's hard to ignore those who say so extreme things, but you have to do it. Otherwise they will continue, and the violence will increase.

Please note that we will need to ban you if you post another message of that kind. We have already explained you why it won't help solving the situation in anything. Now it's the second time, and we have to repeat the same story over again.
Be warned, seriously, that there won't be any third time. I'm getting tired.

Now, about rules. If we decided to forbid discussions about politics and religion, that's because it's very difficult to manage them.
Most of the time, on these topics, people are staying on their positions, and are usually not going to change their mind.
The result is, at best totally useless, at worst harmful pages of discussions, getting more and more extreme and violent for everybody, as well as fakes and falacious arguments taking over honnesty and real facts.
There is even a rule for this, called the Godwin's law. It basically says that nazis, Hitler or the world war 2 are eventually invoked in any polemic discussion, at which point there's no return.

Now if a discussion about politics or religion could be led with respect and be maintained in a constructive baner, then, we might let it live.
The goal isn't to be ultra strict and jump on the ban gun for anything either. But in any case, it has to be tightly watched out.

Personally I would be happy to learn more about jews and muslims, Isael and Palestine, Russia and Ukraine, for my own culture. I might better understand why the war took place, and the point of view of both side. I might even change my mind, why not.
I would also be happy to share my opinion and beliefs about the life, the universe, and all the rest, in full honnesty.

However, the israel-palestine topic is so hot that any apparently innocent point of view is perceived as an attack for the other side. The simple fact of saying who you are may already be taken as an attack.
Look! The simple fact that the other discussion has been closed is already perceived as an injustice.

IN such conditions, sadly, there is no other solution than closing all discussions, with the hope that the parties will cool down at some point. That's sad, but it's so.
I'll leave this one open still for a while so that you can react to this post, but unfortunately I don't think it will stay for long.

Punteggio: +7

21. davidhs1200,

The master developer. Don't you notice that you only comment on me? In the previous discussion I said something difficult and you shut it down. That's what I'm complaining about, you seem to be taking sides. And that's what bothers me. I wish you and everyone who rated your post to be in the same situation as me. And don't think, I respect you because you built a good community. I met a lot of friends and technology here. It's a shame that your attitude and these people are destroying the community

Punteggio: -7

22. Aminiel,

OK, that's enough. I'm losing my time. You are now in read only mode.

Punteggio: +5

22 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account