Making a dropdown list using the HTML.

18 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Mazdak ,

Well guys, on this disgussion, I wanna ask you about making a dropdown list, anyone who has enough info about coding HTML, please help me to make a dropdown list, even if you just write something as an example, your help would be appreciated. Some of you may seen some websites or posts that they designed a dropdown list that activates by clicking on them. I interested to know that how do they this? Imagine that you visited to a website and there is a list below, this list has following links: Home, Community, Blog, About, and contact.
Normally, there is nothing beside these options and you can't see anything except this collection, but some of these collections have some subsets on their heart and you can activate them by pressing enter on any of links what they appears on that list.
You clicked on the community link, and another subset appeared for you, you can see it by navigating the list below, so we navigate.
In frunt of the community link, a list appears for us that's the subset of community and it's been activated when we clicked on the community, and it contains: Forumn, Podcasts, and videos.
I love such dropdown lists, and I got no exact result when I googled my question, so anyone who can help me, pleasegive me an example of making such thing. Thanks, and have a nice day!

2. FloydLawton,

is this what you want?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<style>
.dropdown {
position: relative;
display: inline-block;
}

.dropdown-content {
display: none;
position: absolute;
background-color: #f9f9f9;
min-width: 160px;
box-shadow: 0px 8px 16px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);
padding: 12px 16px;
z-index: 1;
}

.dropdown:hover .dropdown-content {
display: block;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<h2>Hoverable Dropdown</h2>
<p>Move the mouse over the text below to open the dropdown content.</p>

<div class="dropdown">
<span>something like this?</span>
<div class="dropdown-content">
<p>asdsfsafafsdfdssdfdadfsf</p>
</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>

3. Mazdak ,

No not with mouse, nothing happened when I pressed enter on it.

4. balasana ,

Check this out:
https://github.com/Leedehai/expandable-tree-list
First check the readme on the page to see if this is what you're looking for. If yes, the code is downloadable if you have a github login (free).
HTH.

5. Mazdak ,

Yes that's what I want, but I can't sign up to github, I have tried all possible ways, entering different usernames, strong passwords, and email address's, but everytime I'm getting this message: There were problems creating your account. I don't know what's the reason, if you have signed up t o the github, could you please download the full read me and upload it to somewhere and let me to download? Or send me with any possible way such as skype? Or tell me what rules should I attend to, during the sign up process?

6. MuhammadHajjar,

I'm having the same issue, probably that's because of capcha reasons or something.

7. Wiam ,

You don't need to sign up to github to download repos from there

8. Nikola,

You can just get a zip file. On the page, click clone or download the repository and then choose download as zip.

9. balasana ,

Oh sorry I did not know one could download without signing in. I use the site quite a bit so stay signed in.
BTW I signed up without an issue about a year ago. If there is still a capcha it should be an accessible one with audio.
Hope you have got what you needed.

10. LaraStardust,

Sure if you want a drop down link you could just do something like:
<form action="yourpage.htmll" method="get">
<select name="yourbox" id="yourbox">
<option id="option 1"> option 1 </option>
<option id="option 2"> option 2 </option>
</select>
<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="I am a big red button.">
</form>

11. Mazdak ,

That was excelent. May I have a contact way of you?

12. LaraStardust,

https://nathantech.net/contact.php

13. Mazdak ,

Bro I emailed you, but still got no answer.

14. Ishamael ,

something like.
https://dragodark.com/en/en.html
and your menu?

15. Mazdak ,

Exactly, if this website has designed by yourself, may I contact you somehow? Wanna configure something, but I don't know how this goes.

16. Ishamael ,

yes, I designed the website together with the MR @AnimalMetal, I can't go giving the design or what I have the website to anyone who asks, and another impediment is that I don't English, sorry

17. Mazdak ,

No friend, I don't want you to tell me the raw configurations of your website. I just wanna publish a post in a website, and I want someone to give him the html file of my post and help me to make an expandible list inside it.

18. LaraStardust,

I did reply to your email, not sure if you got it!

18 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.