Mac User? I need you Help.

10 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. FrancoBattiato,

Hello. To those who users Mac, could you recommend some apps? Thank You.

2. Marina,

Hello, I used to use mac at some point, but that would be like for those of you using windows can you recommend some softwares?
What kind of apps are you looking for? it is too vast, please specify some category maybe I can help you then. social media? video editors? audio editors? games?
Good luck learning how to deal with mac though, I remember the Apple vis website had an article that describes how to move from windows to mac that was too useful. Maybe you can google it :)

3. FrancoBattiato,

Hi. Thank you very much for answering. I am looking for gaming applications, video and audio editors. I am also looking for some way to use Facebook as the page is somewhat complicated to use with the screen reader. I'd like to ask: does anyone use free paid apps on Mac?

4. Marina,

I am not sure what do you mean by free payed apps but if you mean cracked apps then this is forbiddin to discuss here, and I really do not encourage this behavior since everything is available to you by default from apple, and it is even accessible, that's what I loved about mac.

I was not playing games on mac so can't help you with that, but as for audio editors you have GarageBand as a default app, you also have audacity as an open source free app, and Sound forje as well but it is payed.
with regards to video editors iMovie is very good, and quick time player used to have some trimming tool I think but not sure now forgot. both come by default with mac.
I think the normal facebook page was working good on mac though and not so heavy like in windows, you can check the appstore for more apps or use the m.facebook.com page which is for mobiles but offers better accessibility, there is also another accessible page for facebook called touch.facebook.com
Yorufukuro was a good app for twitter and very accessible.
You can also check apple Vis website they have all the resources you would need.

5. Fawaz,

I would love some free payed food from the restaurants.
Anyway, if you're not prepared to spend some money don't go to mac, its expensive in every way possible reparing cost, apps mostly not free, but still you can do fine somewhat, mostly no games.

Ultima edizione da Fawaz, 19.04.2020 02:14:16

6. MuhammadHajjar,

Can you recommend me a completely functional broken computer, with high low specs?

7. phoenix009,

uh, why would you want a "functional, broken, comp?"

8. Jatayu,

because i want a control key that works but doesn't work, and a power button that is in tip top shape but broken so i can start the pc and play gta 5 with it but not start the computer.

9. phoenix009,

Lol okay, so I guess you'd be using a controller? Cause your PC is functional but broken.

10. FrancoBattiato,

Hi. Thanks for answering. I would like you to recommend a translator for mac. Thank you.Italia2014

10 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.