Creating a direct Teamtalk URL

11 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. supanut2000,

Hi all,
I want to create a Teamtalk URL that lets me connect directly to a password-protected channel on a Teamtalk server. What are the required syntax I need to put in to the URL?
I noticed that on bearware.dk website, there are links that, when activated, launches Teamtalk and directly connects to one of the public servers. So I want to see if I could use the Teamtalk links on bearware.dk website as a template and create my own custom Teamtalk URL....

2. Jatayu,

Hi, for this to work, you need to know all the parameters that team talk takes. This can usually be done through a packet interseptor thing, and once you know them its not hard to code. in short, you will need to code one for yourself, there isn't any available online.

3. supanut2000,

I know, I was able to figure out the parameters for TCP and UDP port, as well as the user account (username and password) and the channel name, but I wasn't able to figure out the parameter for the channel password.

4. Stealthy,

Godfather is wrong, a guy named Jake made a tt creater.

5. supanut2000,

Oh really? Is that a tool or something?

6. Stealthy,

Yes, tt link creater

7. supanut2000,

I see. Do you have a link to the tool?

8. Jatayu,

Well, yeah. I just like to make my own things and not trust others with stuff like that involving network so i kinda forgot about jake's thing. but yes you can use that

9. supanut2000,

I think I found out the parameter I need; turns out there's a help dock available on bearware.dk website listing the supported parameters.

10. StormProductions,

Can you please provide the link to the tool? I'd need it for the Blindie Connect platform.

11. Stealthy,

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=89813754278386495663

11 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.