Official AI Dungeon thread.

14 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. NilMoliner ,

Yo everyone.
Sup? I just want to present to you AI Dungeon, a text based game that revives old titles, but where you can be whatever you want, do whatever you want, and have whatever you want!
How, you may ask. Well, it's because your dungeon master is an AI, and it can basically preddict what you are trying to do. It is freaking amazing. At the beginning it was unresponsive and weirdish as hell, but it's learning and improving greatly.
You can try it out at www.play.aidungeon.io, or download the app on android or Iphone.

2. Jatayu,

Indeed i've used it and its amazing. Got cupple kick ass stories as well. Its sooooo much fun

3. NilMoliner ,

same here, I'm playing the everything is real scenario thing and lol, indeed, everything you ask could be real. The thing is, sometimes the AI Throws random disasterish events at you, and you need to strategyze the way to get out lol.

4. QueenTammyTheFirst,

i absolutely love that game.
it's very addictive, but tons of fun

5. NilMoliner ,

agreed, and now with the brand new AI Dragon model it's even better.

6. Radiant,

guys, I'm having some issues with AI dungion. when I click "new single player game", it shows me an edit box with some buttons. I'm asuming I have to give it a base or some sentence to start, when I'm typing it in and hitting submit, it's showing me that box again with nothing in it. what m I doing wrong?

7. gaisgeach_marbhtach ,

are you talking about the begin? when you need to choose the addventure gender? if your answer is yeah, you should to put the number example, fantasy is one. zombies, is two apocalibse, is tree and so successively.

8. Radiant,

yeah, I figured it out later. I'm so stupid lol

9. NilMoliner ,

lol, you're not, it's maybe because you just haven't played really really oldish text adventures haha. Anyways, with the implementation of randomness, they somehow screwed the AI a little.

10. Aiden,

How good! I really love this story engine because i cannot call this a game. I've got 2 good stories that can never be called games. If you have problems using the android app, please let me know by replying to this post or you can do it a bit personal by sending a message at cipriandinca19@gmail.com. thanks!

11. NilMoliner ,

Nice that you're having fun with the thing. I do think, however, that the 10 dollar price is a little... Expensive isn't it?

12. StormProductions,

Yes, that's right, but that makes it in my opinion.

13. NilMoliner ,

what do you mean? I do think that if you pay they should allow you to upload your own themes, at least for playing yourself or stuff. Or paste a spotify share track link, that way it won't infringe copyright. I myself pay the epidemic sound thing and can use the tracks as I want, obviously giving them the respective credit. But playing over and over with the same track is yoinky, at least for me.

14. Aiden,

I agree that it can be expensive. Did you see what they have added in the latest version for the premium users? I feel so sad because i don't have it anymore. I don't have money. The default engine is verry bad. I wanna use dragon because i want to do book like adventures. That engine loves to do more game like and i don't like that very much.

14 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.