new team talk server for the blind

8 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. RootBeerFloat,

hey guys, we started a new team talk server set up for the blind and we want you to join. its going to have many different channels including a movie room, a book room, music room, and a room you can use for voice chat while you are playing on the game sites like RS, quintons and dice world. We are also going to have a bar room lounge, and lots of others to come. if you are interested in joining our server, please send an email to rocket.teamtalk@gmail.com with your name and we will get you set up. thank you, rocket tt admin

2. helleon,

Any chance you could sign me up? Bit lazy to email...

3. tiny,

@helleon well so they should have your email to give you the tt file. so i'll speak to them all things can be set just send your email here to her privately

4. RootBeerFloat,

@hellion we would love to get you set up with an account, however, we do not want to share your personal details in a public forum. so all it takes is one email to rocket.teamtalk@gmail.com and we will take care of the rest. thank you for your interest, rocket tt admin

5. StormProductions,

Hello, are you thinking about making your server free to join (without any account)? If so, I can help you add it to Blindie Connect, otherwise I can add it but specify the email so you can be contacted.
You can find more info about blindie connect on our official site: https://blindieconnect.tk/

6. OfficerDibble,

hi this server is account based so any one that wants to join needs to email rocket.teamtalk @gmail.com with there name a user name and a password and which country there from to get an account thanks for reading

7. eathan,

sounds a little formol just an observation. but i'll think about it...

8. RootBeerPump,

hi a little formal it may be but this way helps to try and keep trubble away from the server as much as we can do i kno there are servers out there with no accounts but we wanted to do things a bit different and try and make our place a trubble free as possible and keep under aged people away

8 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.