my opinions for the robots here

6 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hi, I am going to create this conversation, first, because I want to tell some my opininons for the robots here, and second for people who want to share them opinions also.

1. why the robots are so slow? maybe this question is strange, but it interests me. why theese robots are slow? can they be change?
  2. maybe it's only to me, but in games rummy, 1000 miles, scopa, and all without farkle, the robots arre the winners. it's so strange, I think the problem it's only to me, but I am not sure. and one more strange think: in 1000 miles, when I do something bad to the both, hee immediately back him before status, for example, when I make axedent to one robot, he immediately play repairartion, or when I flat him, it's the same, he immediately plays the spertire card. or in rummy, robots for a few minutes make combinations and are always the winners in the rummy. once I was thinking it, why it's so, and I think, maybe the problem it's in me, because I haven't read the rules, but in rummy, I think you have to make only combinations, it's the target of the game. it's the time where I have to admit that I haven't read the rules for another games like uno scopa and other cards f games, but I haven't read them because of my english. but it;s another topic. o please excuse me if this topic is strange but it's my opinion for the robots. regards!

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

It's not my fault if bots are always beating you. Perhaps you just had bad luck, or perhaps you didn't practice enough. In any case, bots never cheat.

ABout the speed, I think it's a good compromise. I think that a minimal delay is necessary; anyway, when you are playing with humans, no one is playing as quickly.

3. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, you are right, maybe I am mistaken, but,, really I haven't luck, it's very often, sometimes when I see that the robot will wins, just I leaving, because I know I will lose...

4. afrim,

well, selena, you are wrong, I play many games here, and the robots are pritty good, and if they increase the speed of the robots, most of the players won't be able to concentrate. That's the fault of yours if you lose every time against them, but they are really great and their intelligence is being improved continuously. as we go, if they make such good combinations, that's only because they got the right cards. I've seen sometimes when they fail like us, for example in Uno etc.
So no point to argue with this.

5. keyWasFull,

i think at least for uno, you should be able to set the difficulty of the robots. I'd like to be able to make them go like 2 or 3 times as fast as they play now. I know you have difficulty settings for reversy and connect4 so it probably wouldn't even be as hard to make quicker response times on the uno bots, because they don't have to calculate moves like the connect4 and reversy bots do.

6. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes it's strange. how they has always the right cards, and I don't have these cards? in farkle, they are very slow, but it's not very bad like the another things. maybe, I really haven't a luck, but it's very often, and I just start to think that the robots are blame. I was trying to read the rules of the games, but I cannot read it very well because of my english. I am from one year here, in playroom , and I am trying to learn the games here. maybe it will takes me very long time. once I have read the scopa rules, and I understood some things. or, I read rummy rules, but there's many rules. so I am not remember this so well, I maybe will read all these rules again. I will try to learn these games.
regards!

6 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.