A bit of manamon 2 trade experimentation

3 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. The_Frisbee_of_Peace,

Already sick of hearing about this game? Probably, so I'm sorry to increase the number of topics in this tea room that are exclusively about this pokemon clone but, as it happens, I need a bit of help and I'd be really grateful if I could find a trading partner. What I'm looking for is somebody who can help me along with some trading transformations such as mortrex and cerberat and the like. I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but we could probably find them all with a bit of research and patience. Needless to say, if somebody is looking for the exact same thing, i.e. someone to trade with, or a very specific manamon, we could probably make a joint effort to fill up both our manapediae, or whatever the plural of manapedia is. If anyone is interested, shoot me either a PM if you catch me online or a permenent message and we could arrange a specific time to do this and a room name and everything else. Thanks a ton in advance.

2. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

@the_frisbee_of_peace, I will be glad to help you trade in manamon2. I also play it and I dont think that is going to be a problem at all. if you like, we can also have a battle! I'm tamer Luke skywalker in the game. I will try to find a spirost in my transportal or if I dont have one I will cot one or bread one to help you transform in to aperishian or mortrex. just send me a friend request and will figure out how to make this work.

3. Arya_Stark,

hi, the frisbee of peace.
firstly I want to say, that I'm not an english speaker. so, sorry if my english is not perfect.
having said that, I hope you understand it.
well, @palosaurio asked me to post here. the thing is that he can't go to a hotel just now. he is trying to pass the hunderground that is in requia, in which you need to collect 3 keys to advance. it is very large, so probably he will not be able to help you in the trades in the time that you and he told.
now there are 2 possible options.
the first one is that I help you with the trade. for it, he needs to share his save with me. he would say me what you need to give to him for the cerberat and the mortrex, and I give you the 2 manamon of his data wile he is with the same data in the hunderground.
I don't know if you understand what I mean. I get a copy of that data and get out of the hunderground, but at the same time, he has the same data, in a different point, in this case, the hunderground and I give you the cerberat and the mortrex using his data.
but the second option is that I have my save, called etheliath, and I can breed a cerberat and a mortrex for you, level up them until they transform. notice that I need to give you the grimident with the necesary equipment and the aperishian, then they will transform themselves automatically.
however, I don't know if we could do it in a specific time. I don't know where are you from, really, but you can send me a permanent message or a private message to see how should we do the trade.
I hope you understand me :P.
good luck!
and as I said previously, I have no problem in give you one of my data. they wouldn't be level 100, but at least, you regist them in the manapedia. if you later want to train one, you will have to do it, but I can help you to regist them and other manamon that you need.

Ultima edizione da Arya_Stark, 27.02.2021 05:08:40

3 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.