Big Night On the Bonyard - Dominoes Tournament

3 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. helleon,

Hello all,

Due to the diabolical Farkle failure tournament, and the cancelation of the Scopa tournament, my record isn't, well, clean. However, I am holding the first ever dominoes tournament on 14 February. The matches will be 2V2, of which I will post on the forum on the 11th. The tournament will start at 8pm British UK and Irish time, 3pm Eastern on Saturday the 14th.

Rules
• It is vital that all players turn on “Spectator Mode” by pressing f3 when they are not playing in the match that is in progress.
• There is to be no chatting during gameplay.
• If signed up, please PM me if you can’t turn up if in any way possible, as the person you will be matched up will have to be booted out as well, if there is an odd number of players.

Send me a PM or game message if you want to join. Don't use this post. Thanks. :)

Ultima edizione da helleon, 25.01.2015 17:26:36

2. mayya,

Hello

Just a suggestion, as it is the case for french tournaments, you can create a free table entitled tournament bar, on which spectators can meet and see scores directly.

We can assure the score transmission once you tell us about your table masters, and as such, spectators can have the scores of each round on the tournament bar as quickly as players themselves.

3. helleon,

Yes. how does this system work?

3 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.