Yahtzee tournament - 3 PM CET Playroom world cup June edition, quarterfinal draw now available (~LabelDone~)

33 сообщений, 2 страниц:  1 2 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +6

1. Nikola,

Greetings,
welcome to the June world cup tournament!

After concluding this month's poll, the winner is Yahtzee!

Important: This is the last month where the tournament time is 3 PM CET, we're moving back to 6 PM after this tournament for the next 3 months.

The tournament will start on June 24th, at 3 PM central European time. If you are not sure what time this is in your country, either ask me, or visit this link.

This is another of these very simple games with not much to configure, and we like simple things. The only thing to mention here is that we will be playing with additional rows enabled.

As usual, more info about the exact numbers will be given after the registration closes, which will be on Thursday, June 22nd.

Once again a reminder, to register, write a message in this topic and mention the country you are coming from, either here or privately to me. If you have registered in the past, there is no need to mention your country, since it will be the same as the last time. As a reminder, we will try to accept registrations in such a way as to not have a huge amount of players from one country compared to all the others, so make sure to register quickly. Players who register first from a given country always have the priority, in case that country receives a large number of registered players.

Finally, in case of an unlikely tied score, the game should be replayed.

Quarterfinals draw

1. Fawaz VS Epic_Krrish,
  2. Blaise VS Helleon,
  3. M_A_G_A VS WaterWave,
  4. mohammadabdulwahab VS El-Vis

счёт: +1

Последнее изменение Nikola, 24.06.2023 16:57:40

2. GodSaveTheQueen,

Count me in from Nauru.

счёт: +0

3. ibraheemmohsen,

count me in...

thanks.

Последнее изменение ibraheemmohsen, 10.06.2023 18:56:43

4. Negaar,

please count me in

5. golden,

please count me in

6. blaise97,

hello, count me in of course, thanks.

7. unolover,

count me in fore Canada

8. Fawaz,

Count me in! from Bahrain!

9. Epic_Krrish,

Count me in also, thanks. Fiji al the way.

10. rockstar2013,

Hi, please count me in.
Thank you.

11. M_A_G_A,

Count me in from United States.

12. Bavarezi,

Count me, Albanian

13. aayushi,

I am Aayushi. Count me in. I am from India.

14. prabhu,

me too from india, count

15. rashid_almarri,

Count me from Qatar

счёт: -1

16. GeorgeWu,

Count me in from Canada.
thanks.

17. MuhammadHajjar,

Hey there. Count me in, from Saudi Arabia.

18. Pj64,

Count me in from Canada.

19. black.cat,

count me I a
m from south africa

20. aayushi,

I am from India. can you tell the timings accordingly. thank you.

21. Rincewind,

@Aayushi, it will be at 6:30 pm Indian time. You can also go to the link given in the original post, it'll take you to a site that directly converts the time to your local one.
Here it is for reference: https://time.is/1500_24_june_2023_in_CET?YahtzeeTournament).

22. Negaar,

Hello, please put my name in the standby list

23. cherry-blossom,

Count me in for Mexico!

24. aayushi,

would it be on next satterday at 6.30 pm according to India time? do I get it write? and also there are so many people taking part how will be the tables be and how many rounds?

25. Nikola,

Hello,
@aayushi that's right, it should be next Saturday, or in four days, and should indeed be 6:30 PM your time.

Regarding tables, I will give more information on Thursday once the registration closes and I know the definitive number of people who signed up, but typically it's 12 to 16 people divided into several groups and playing 3 matches each to finish the group stage, then advancing to the eliminations round on Sunday.

Look out for the groups draw either in this topic, or in a new topic in case the multi-post limitation gets in the way.

26. aayushi,

thank you for your help

27. mohammadabdulwahab,

Hello, I want to register and represent
Yemen

28. helleon,

Please count me in for Nauru, thank you.

29. Nikola,

Hello all,
thank you for your registrations. The registrations are closed today, and as usual, you can find the draw either in this post below, or in the first post itself.

Taking out registration rules into account, 16 people will be divided into 4 groups, with the 2 best advancing to the next round on Sunday. This also leaves several people on the standby list in case somebody doesn't show up.
It means that on Saturday, you have 3 matches to play in total, so make sure to finish all of them before leaving.

Finally, here are the groups:

Group 1:

1. El-Vis,
  2. cherry-blossom,
  3. rashid_almarri,
  4. GeorgeWu

Group 2:

1. Golden,
  2. M_A_G_A,
  3. aayushi,
  4. black.cat

Group 3:

1. Fawaz,
  2. Blaise,
  3. rockstar2013,
  4. Angelina_princess

Group 4:

1. GodSaveTheQueen,
  2. ibraheemmohsen,
  3. Epic_Krrish,
  4. MuhammadHajjar

Good luck and see you on Saturday!

30. aayushi,

So who will be the TM if I want to get information about the tournament or anything else from him or her.

33 сообщений, 2 страниц:  1 2 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись