Congratulations to the winner of the Uno tournament!

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +5

1. Epic_Krrish,

Dear everyone,
Based on the player registrations we've had to make some changes to the tournament format. Now, we'll have 8 groups, each consisting of 3 players. From these groups, the top 2 players will move on to the elimination rounds, which will eventually lead to the final 16. These remaining players will then face off in one-on-one knockout rounds to determine our quarter-finalists.
Note::
The group stages and elimination rounds will take place on the first day, which is August 26th.
The quarter-finals, semi-finals, and the grand final will be held on the second day the 27th.
If any players are unable to come 15 minutes before the tournament starts or during its duration, they will be replaced by players on the standby list.
4. The tournament will commence at 4:00 PM GMT. You can always refer to the following link to see the time in your country:
https://time.is/1600_26_Aug_2023_in_GMT?uno_tournament

Group Draws:
Group A.

1. SirYazan.
  2. mohammed_albasha.
  3. Anne-Rosalie.

Group B.

1. Ilhan.
  2. policeman1.
  3. Choco.

Group C.

1. Qais.
  2. TheGirlNextDoor.
  3. Lemonade.

Group D.

1. Ducklord
  2. FlatWhite.
  3. Duchess.

Group E.

1. Gfriha.
  2. Ashraf.
  3. GodFather.

Group F.

1. Fawaz.
  2. Ryo-Bee.
  3. Claudiu

Group G.

1. Undertaker.
  2. Quintin-C.
  3. blaise.

Group H.

1. Epic_Krrish.
  2. Tayem.
  3. Mogo.

Standby list:

1. Blist.
  2. ibraheemmohsen.
  3. MusicGirl.
  4. tiennn.
  5. Unolover.
  6. If any queries, please feel free to contact any of the organisers.
    Uno Tournament Team,
    Krrish and Fawaz.
    All the best!

счёт: +1

Последнее изменение Epic_Krrish, 24.08.2023 02:58:44

2. aims,

good luck to everyone :)

счёт: +0

3. Epic_Krrish,

Hi all,
After an exhilarating first day of the group stages and the round of 16, we've successfully determined our quarter-finalists. It was an action-packed day filled with exciting match’s, and I want to thank all the players who showed up on time to participate in the tournament.
Fortunately, we didn't encounter any hiccups, as we were able to replace absent players from the standby list and kickstart the tournament without a delay.
please note that the quarter-finals will be held at the same time as yesterday, so make sure to be there on time. The rules remain unchanged, except for a slight adjustment: the score limit has been raised to 450, and the time limit decreased to 4 seconds.
Get ready for more thrilling matches as we move into the quarter-finals!
Here are the quarter-Final line ups:
QF 1:
Mohammad Al Basha V Sir_Yazan
Qf2:
Quintin-C vDucklord
QF 3:
Mogo v Lemonade
QF 4:
FlatWhite vUnderTaker

Good luck to all!

счёт: +2

4. aims,

good luck to all the quarter finalist!

5. Epic_Krrish,

Hi everybody,,
I'd like to begin by extending my heartfelt congratulations to Sir-Yazan for emerging as the champion of our Uno tournament. His performance was nothing short of exceptional throughout the entire competition. While he did encounter a tense moment in the quarterfinals, he displayed remarkable composure and clinched victory when it mattered most. In the final, he demonstrated flawless gameplay and secured a resounding win.
The final scores stand as follows:
Sir-Yazan: 168.
Quintin-C: 558.
I would also like to acknowledge our other semi-finalists, Undertaker and Lemonade, for their impressive performances.
I want to thank all the spectators and participants for their timely presence over the two days. A special shout-out goes to Duchess for generously sponsoring the prizes for both the winner and the runner-up. Fawaz will facilitate the distribution of these prizes to the deserving recipients.
Once again, let's wish Sir-Yazan with massive congratulations, and we look forward to the next exciting Uno tournament. until the next time. , This is the Uno team, signing off.
Fawaz and Krrish.

счёт: +2

6. Negaar,

congratulations sir yazan! :)

7. Mishka,

Congratulations for the victory sir Yazan! :)

8. sir-yazan ,

First of all, I thank everyone for your encouragement in the final match and your kind words, and I thank the organizers and players for this enthusiastic tournament as we are used to. All the players were at a very high level. Best of luck to everyone Next time. best of luck quintin-c, who I consider to be the best Uno player ever especially in individual matches, no matter what

9. Quintin-D,

Huge congrats yazan. It's impossible for me to be the best if you're already the best. That was a flawless victory. Thanks to the organisers for hosting the tournament and I hope there will be more in the future.

10. Tayem,

Great job, Yazan! Your brilliance truly shines through. I wanted to extend my heartfelt congratulations to you for achieving the first-place position – a remarkable accomplishment that reflects your dedication and hard work.

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись