1000 Miles tournament - 3 PM CET - October Playroom World cup edition quarterfinal draw now available (~LabelDone~)

36 сообщений, 2 страниц:  1 2 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +7

1. Nikola,

Hi all,
Welcome to the last quarter of the Playroom world cup, and the October tournament!

I hope you are ready to start your engines and drive, because it's time for a race! 1000 miles!

This tournament returns us back to the timeslot of 3 PM CET.
This will be the usual 1 on 1 tournament, so we will definitely have a group stage, and after that, a knockout stage.
The tournament will start on October 28th, at 3 PM central European time. If you are not sure what time this is in your country, either ask me, or visit this link.

We will use the most popular options, meaning that extra cards, cumulation of problems, and deck reshuffling will all be enabled. The first round will be played up to 4000 points, 4500 for the knockout stage, and finally 5000 for the last game.

The registration will, as usual, close on Thursday, 26th of October.

Once again a reminder, to register, write a message in this topic and mention the country you are coming from, either here or privately to me. If you have registered in the past, there is no need to mention your country, since it will be the same as the last time. As a reminder, we will try to accept registrations in such a way as to not have a huge amount of players from one country compared to all the others, so make sure to register quickly. Players who register first from a given country always have the priority, in case that country receives a large number of registered players. Due to the limited number of players, this is typically two players at most per one country.

Looking forward to some exciting races!

Draw:

Quarterfinals:

1. Ileto VS mohammadabdulwahab,
  2. Cristina VS kaido,
  3. Mohammedradwan2003 VS RoyMunson,
  4. Nikola VS Paulius.

счёт: +2

Последнее изменение Nikola, 28.10.2023 18:22:22

2. blaise97,

hello,
count me in of course, thanks.

счёт: +1

3. aims,

count me in :)

счёт: +0

4. rockstar2013,

Hi, please count me in. Thank you.

5. Mohammedradwan2003,

Count me in from Egypt.

6. gemmi,

hello there, count me in please, from India again

7. Negaar,

Please Count me in.

8. ibraheemmohsen,

Hello.
Count me in.
Thanks.

9. aayushi,

Please count me in from India will be available

10. RoyMunson,

sign me up please

11. mohammadabdulwahab,

hi I want to join

12. GeorgeWu,

Count me in Canada.
thanks.

13. GodSaveTheQueen,

count me in

14. cristina ,

Hello, please count Aurel in. Thanks!
This time he will represent Romania, I cannot play on that day.

15. unolover,

pleeze count me in from Canada

16. sky360,

you have already signed up for tournaments of all the months unolover. have you ever bothered showing up even one time.

17. kaido,

Count me in ,FROM Saudi Arabia

Последнее изменение kaido, 16.10.2023 23:19:42

18. Abdulmajeed,

Count me in, I'm from Saudi Arabia

19. Hisoka,

Count me in, I'm from Saudi Arabia

20. GeorgeWu,

Unolover, Just saying, I would sign up if I would absolutely join the tournament if I was you.

счёт: -1

21. Nikola,

Hello,
let's not continue this needless argument any further. The World cup has a simple protocol as described in the general topic: You do not show up three times without any notice, you are disqualified, so it's pointless to blame somebody for not showing up in public, or telling them not to sign up.

In particular, @GeorgeWu, I'm not a member of the English staff by any means, but I would seriously advise you to stop targetting Unolover in multiple posts you are making on the forum, in most cases about spelling. If you do not have anything to contribute to a discussion, then don't post. If you want to help someone improve, correct them in private and not in public, and ask if they want such corrections in the future or not. For my part, I don't really care if you correct me in public or not, in fact I'm completely open to that, but not everybody feels this way.

Sorry for that slight off topic, but I've seen this multiple times, and something needed to be said.

Thanks for your understanding, and keep registering your names!

счёт: +1

Последнее изменение Nikola, 17.10.2023 00:00:07

22. Vojvoda,

Switzerland is ready

23. unolover,

I will sho up

24. golden,

count me in

25. GeorgeWu,

She doesn't really mind if I ask unolover for her Spellingg, just saying.
Edit, I'm not trying to blame her, I'm just trying to say my opinion on what I would do if I sign up or not if I was her.

Последнее изменение GeorgeWu, 20.10.2023 02:55:16

26. Emerald,

Think the issue is not whether she minds or not but that it is a public place and that the general idea is you just come on to fulfil the topic of the post, that is, to sign up in this case. Remarking here just makes it weird. Anyways have a good day.

счёт: +2

27. Paulius,

Hello. Count me please, thanks.

28. kaiba,

hi I wont to join: Count me I'm froam Saudi Arabia

29. triggered,

count me from planet earth.

30. cristina ,

Hello, it seems that I can participate, please count me in. Thanks!

36 сообщений, 2 страниц:  1 2 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись