Chess tournament, groups and time

8 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. the-raven ,

Hello all,
The registration for the chess tournament is now closed. We will divide you into 4 groups of 4, and you will be playing against everybody in your groups once. The 2 players with the highest score will go to the next round. Group a and b will play their group matches on the weekend April 21st and April 22nd, and group c and d will play their matches on the weekend April 28th and April 29th.
The groups are as follows:
Group a:

1. Claudiu
  2. Erdelakguney
  3. Abdulah1
  4. HerculePoirot

Group 2:

1. Yolo
  2. Islam8088
  3. Napoleon03
  4. SmilingHawaiian

Group 3:

1. Dorian
  2. Rockstar2013
  3. Pilot-In-The-Air
  4. Vojvoda

Group 4:

1. Zulfqar007
  2. Bala64Squares
  3. Bastibasti
  4. MordSith
  5. Please remember that a draw gives you 1 point, and a win 3. If you dont show up within 15 minutes after your match has been scheduled, your opponent will get the points. Please make sure that you can receive private messages and invitations from everybody, so that we can invite you when you are going to play or message you if needed.
    Best regards,
    SmilingHawaiian and The-Raven.

2. bala64squares,

Hi, i am ready to play on Saturday @ 1700 UTC which is 10:30 PM India Time. may i know my Oponent please?

3. the-raven ,

I've scheduled your matches for next week and will come back to you later when the time's determined. :-)

4. Vojvoda ,

Wow interesting groups, I see Basti coming very far. No luck here so I will not wish you all a good luck instead I wish you all a good concentration and quick thinking.
Best regards

5. aeroplanista,

Finally, may be that i didn't go joing. :(

6. the-raven ,

I'm sorry, but since i didnt hear from you in time and couldnt be sure you could make it, I needed to close the regestration and post the groups. we may neeed a replacement and I'll tell you if we do. if so, your matches will begin next weekend. :)

7. bala64squares,

Hi, is there anyone in group b to play with me today @ 1700 UTC? kindly let me know.

8. the-raven ,

you gonna play next week as i told you earlier. :)

8 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.