Spades tournament

22 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Ryan_K ,

After the struggles of Spades League, I am back to attempt a tournament. I am hoping to gather 16 players: 8 teams. The matches will then be held across 4 days: two weekends. Beginning on the 23rd and 24th of May, 2 matches of the first round will be played on each day. Both semis will then be held on the next Saturday, the 30th and finishing with the finals on the 31st. The score limit will be 569 points. All matches will begin at 12 P.M eastern. It will be best if everyone signs up with a chosen partner, as this was a major sticking point of league, many many disagreements between partners. Preference will be given to those who choose/signup with a partner. Let’s all have fun, thank you!

2. LetsRoll,

I'm in ryan.

3. lovebug,

I AM INTERESTING THIS IS LOVEBUG

4. Ryan_K ,

Letsroll please confirm who will be your partner. Lovebug do you have someone?

5. unolover,

i want to go

6. Ryan_K ,

Hello everyone. I currently have 6 official teams. These are: rincewind and Missestrellavega, Miralina and YNWA, Blaise and TheRainMaker, Sunny and letsroll, hahaha and tauseef and Cristina and Dave. Keep on submiting your names and partners!

Последнее изменение Ryan_K , 17.05.2020 16:34:14

7. Epic_Krrish,

Hey Hi, Please do put my and Guliwer's name. We teaming up yet again.

Thanx.

8. undertaker,

Jose and i man rain

9. Cristina ,

Yes, thanks, good luck!

Последнее изменение Cristina , 18.05.2020 10:23:14

10. zulfqar007,

Hi rain thanks for arranging the tournament. I would like to join with nocomi. good luck for the arrangements

11. Ryan_K ,

Hello everyone. I am here to happily confirm that we have reached and surpassed the target of 8 teams, which also prompted a change in format. We will now be doing a 12 team tournament with 4 groups of 3. From each group, 2 winners will go on to the next round. In cases of ties, head to head and total points accumulated will be used to decide. The challenge this change poses is timing, as I would like to stick to what was said above but for the sake of including everyone it's going to be necessary to do two matches for some teams on 23rd of may and all teams going through on the 30th of May.

All groups are:
Group 1: miralina and YNWA (to be replaced) blaise and therainmaker, hahaha and tauseef
Group 2: kure and insayder,, jose and undertaker, cristina and dave
Group 3: magicalkrrish and guliwer, rincewind and missestrellavega, basti and hispanista_dolanescu
Group 4: marina7 and fawaz, nokomi and zulfqar007 and sunny and letsroll

The new schedule will be as follows:
Saturday; the 23rd of May: group 1, 2, 3 and 4 opening matches.
blaise and therainmaker VS miralina and YNWA. blaise and therainmaker VS hahaha and tauseef.
kure and insayder vs undertaker and jose. kure and insayder vs cristina and dave.
magicalkrrish and guliwer vs rincewind and missestrellavega
magicalkrrish and guliwer vs basti and hispanista_dolanescu
sunny and letsroll vs marina7 and fawaz. sunny and letsroll vs zulfqar007 and nokomi

Sunday 24th May:
hahaha and tauseef vs miralina and YNWA
undertaker and jose vs cristina and dave
rincewind and missestrellavega vs basti and hispanista_dolanescu
nokomi and zulfqar007 vs marina7 and fawaz

Saturday 30th May:
Quarter and semi finals.

Finally on Sunday the 31st, will be the finals.

I know these are drastic changes but I hope that it works well for everyone so that more people can enjoy this tournament. Thanks to everyone for signing up and your upcoming participation

Последнее изменение Ryan_K , 21.05.2020 00:33:42

12. Rincewind ,

Thanks. Good luck everyone

13. Ryan_K ,

Due to some persons dropping out, some changes had to be made. Undertaker will now be joining group 1 to team with Miralina. Nastaran and lovebug will be replacing in group 2. Bulensavas and enver will be replacing letsroll and sunny in group 4. The schedule will remain the same with teams replaced where necessary.

The brackets for the quarter finals will be as follows:

quarter final 1: winner of group 1 plays 2nd place of group 2.
quarter final 2: 2nd place of group 1 plays winner of group 2.
quarter final 3: Winner of group 3 plays 2nd place of group 4.
quarter final 4: 2nd place of group 3 plays the winner of group 4.

Semis will be:
Winner of quarter final 1 plays the winner of quarter final 4. Winner of quarter final 2 plays the winner of quater final 3.

Thanks again to everyone who has replaced on such short notice. Let's get this on!

14. Naday,

Good luck to all of you.

15. unolover,

what

16. zombi,

I'm here I participate

17. Ryan_K ,

Hello guys, we had a great first weekend of the Spades tournament. Almost everyone showed up promptly and we were able to get along efficiently. The quarter finals are set after the winners and second placed in groups were:

1. Sunny (replacing undertaker) and miralina (2 wins out of 2)
  2. Blaise and therainmaker (1 win out of 2)

Group 2. 1. Cristina and Dave (1 win out of 2)
2. kure and insayder (1 win out of 2, tiebreaker on points)

Group 3. 1. Magicalkrrish and guliwer (2 wins out of 2)
2. Rincewind and missesstrellevega (1 win out of 2)

Group 4. 1. Bulentsavas and enver (2 wins out of 2)
2. marina7 and fawaz (1 win out of 2)

The quarter finals will now be as follows, starting at 12 P.M eastern this coming Saturday, the 30th of May

Quarter final 1: miralina and sunny vs kure and insayder
Quarter final 2: blaise and therainmaker vs cristina and dave
quarter final 3: magicalkrrish and guliwer vs marina7 and fawaz
Quarter final 4: rincewind and missesstrellevega vs bulentsavas and enver

The semifinals will be played immediately after according to the brackets posted above previously. Let's go!

Последнее изменение Ryan_K , 26.05.2020 03:33:53

18. Epic_Krrish,

Alright!, lets go!

but go where????

Ok Be ready m7 and Mr. fw. :P

19. Cristina ,

I am scared of TheRainMaker.
Maybe it will be an acidic rain... smile!

20. Ryan_K ,

After another great weekend of matches we have crowned well deserved champions. On Saturday, Miralina and sunny and Bulentsavas and enver were allowed free passes to the semifinals when their opponents were not able to make it. Guliwer and magicalkrrish were able to get past marina7 and fawaz and Blaise and therainmaker defeated cristina and dave. This set up two semi final matches of Magicalkrrish and guliwer versus blaise and therainmaker and bulentsavas and enver versus miralina and sunny. Guliwer and krrish then went on to be victorious and miralina and sunny likewise, setting up a final today which was neck and neck for a long time. Eventually, sunny and miralina were able to pull away at the end and win by a score of 679 to 538. Congratulations to you both! Thank you to everyone who participated and all who assisted and were willing to assist even more in the organization.

21. Epic_Krrish,

Congratulations to the winner, and good organising man.!

22. sunny,

Thank you Ryan for organizing such a fantastic tournament. And thank you to Miralina for being such a superb partner.

22 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.