Third 6 Takes Tournament

20 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Rincewind ,

Hello fellow humans,
it's been ages (which would be defined as almost three years in this case) since we've had a tournament of 6 takes, one of the simple-to-learn games, and yet annoyingly frustrating to master. It was in 2017 that Balasana, alongside with Raki and me, had organized the last, which was preceded by our first ever 6 takes tournament in the summer of 2015. Hence it was high time that we did this again, and we will.
This time our own magicalkrrish will join the team, to well, work his magic.
The tournament will be held on the weekend of June 6 and 7 and will start at 1pm Eastern (5pm GMT.) (Message one of the organizers for any help with the time zones.)
We’re planning to have 16-24 participants for the tournament. The first round would be in groups of three or four, which would depend on the number of participants that register. The score limit would be 75 in the first rounds, which would be increased to 80 for the semi finals, and 85 for the finals.
Do reply to the post or contact one of the organizers to enter the tournament. Please note, replying here would not mean your entry has been confirmed, we will get in touch with each and every participant to make sure. Do keep communication open with at least one of the organizers till the end of the tournament.
The registrations will close on the Tuesday before the tournament, i.e. June 2, and the draws and rules will be announced soon after. Please note: This time we've planned the draws to be made on a seeding based system, which will be formed on the basis of previous performances in the tournament. We also plan to maintain a ranking, depending on the scores and performances from our 6 takes tournaments in the future, including this one.
Please get in touch with either Raki, me or magicalkrrish for any doubts.
Note: Almost every day we play a game of 6 takes during the evening (eastern Time.) If you would like to practice, please contact one of us.
Good luck!

Последнее изменение Rincewind , 20.05.2020 05:58:55

2. Ryan_K ,

I am there

3. andkuk,

count me

4. Cristina ,

Why not? Write my name down guys.
It is too late for me to play when you use to do it guys, but I'd like to practice.
Anyone wants to do the same, is invited to challenge me anytime I am online.
Thanks!

5. DianaCician,

count me in

6. Naday,

Hell yeeeah, count me in!

7. unolover,

let me going pleeze

8. CatOfTheCanals ,

Count me in

9. boo-boo,

count me in .

10. faraz,

yo ! count me in.

11. PreppinMomma,

What days and times?

12. Rincewind ,

@PreppinMomma,

it starts at 1pm eastern, or 5pmGMT on Saturday, June 6. Feel free to message any of us if you need any help with the time where you are. You could also look at it using this website:
https://time.is/compare/0800_22_May_2020_in_EST
to look at eastern Standard time conversion.

13. Adventure-Time,

Yooo. Count me in, good fellas.

14. Rayo.bgtr ,

I'm in: 24.05.2020 16:35:20

15. DianaCician,

How many are we?

16. Rayo.bgtr ,

Hello, I publish to record my retirement from the tournament, I am very sorry

17. Raki,

Hello,
We are extremely pleased with the level of interest being shown towards this tournament. At the moment, we have around 20 players registered and it seems as if our original goal of 24 participants will be surpassed. In the event that we go beyond 24 registrations, we will try our best to be flexible with the format in order to include as many players as possible. However, we cannot guaranty that everyone who enters after the 24th participant will be included. Therefore, we encourage players to reserve their spots as soon as possible.
Please note: the deadline for registration is Tuesday, June 2.

The 6takes organising team

18. midomidomido,

hi, count me in
thanks

19. reklaw,

Count me in, please.

20. jose,

jose I'm in

jose I'm in

20 сообщений, 1 страниц: 1  ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.