an open offer to help new players to the various games

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Sevrior,

Hello all:

I am Sevrior. Some of you might know me from around. I haven't been very active here lately, but believe I'll be on a bit more consistently in the near future.
That being said: I notice many threads indicating a wish to learn various games, complaints at game difficulties or other questions regarding the more complex games offered here.

I find that in general, I have a working and comprehensive understanding of all of the games on the playroom. So, while some might be able to just read the rules and pick it up, some might not. Accordingly, I would be willing to help anyone who wants to learn any of the games on the platform. If there is interest, I might be willing to host a few small example games now and again with a few guests that others can watch, explaining tactics, strategies and gameplay. Beyond that, I can do one on one assistance if given a bit of notice.

The offer is open and long-standing, though I can't promise I'll always be able to help all the time. Nonetheless, I figure a few people might as well start ensuring that everyone can learn the various games, particularly with the hope we can bring some publicity to the more niche games.

If anyone is interested or has questions, post here or message me specifically. Depending on the responses, I'll post here regarding example games in the future.

2. lucky-cat,

That is a very nice offer on your part Sevrior and I know you will do the job well.

3. fire-starter,

good work, i want to learn 6 takes and spades and others chess or something.. good work manmarro

4. Sevrior,

Hi Jason. I can teach you all three of those. Find me on here and send me a message when you have a chance. I can teach you whichever you like and give you a couple practice games. I think we can get the hang of it after a little bit.

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

I want to learn cribbage.

6. NovaLenada ,

I was teaching you, but you seemed not interested

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

I can't understand anything, maybe you should explain me again if that's not a problem for you. lol. hugs dayan!

7 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись