A question about some games and the bots

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Exink,

Hello,

Well, this is just a question that has ocurred to me after of thinking on it and something in which I am interested to know, if possible.:

What happens is that when I play some of the games of the playroom, I realized that when one of the participants has to leave the table or if he/she is kicked out of the game for x reason inmediately a bot comes to take his place, but this doesn't happen in all the games, for example in uno or Dominoes, while in certain games, for instance the scopa, 1000 miles, we always have a bot that is ready for take the place of the unlucky kicked one or the person who needs to leave the table.

But then, my question is the following:

Why the bots doesn't arrive in all the games, just some of them? This is a question that I have had always.

I'd be very glad if the admins can answer me! Thank you very much!

Последнее изменение Exink, 25.04.2015 23:18:14

2. keyWasFull,

I think it is because some of the games just don't work out when a player has left. For example spades requires the same number of players at all times, because the number of players decides the number of tricks available. In other games such as uno the number of players doesn't matter nearly as much. I think that bots are auto replaced for games where the cards of that player contribute to the whole, but otherwise it doesnt happen.

3. Exink,

I am not sure about that conclusion, because in games like cribbage, a bot always comes, no matter if one or two or three players have left the table, and remember that we can play cribbage with two players, the same happens with mil miles, for example.

Последнее изменение Exink, 27.04.2015 20:41:08

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Look at ninety nine for example, the same thing happens, if a player left, or has been kicked, a bot doesn't come to take his place, and this is sometimes annoying, because you don't want your game to be interrupted, so if a player left in a hurry, better if a bot come and play instead of the player who left.

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

good idea. for example, when you are playing farkle, when someone leaves the table while the game is being played, the robot can come to take someone's place...

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись