Changes in Duck Racing

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +4

1. RedHotCharliePepper,

Being a recipient of losing 11 feathers on an opponents rolling 12 to my 1, I think this is a risk in the game of a challenge in this situation. It seems to have been limited to 5 points maximum win. I like it the way it was, not sure why it changed and several people that I played have wondered as well.

Also recently the Guided Missile has no sound now. If it was taken away for being so loud, well, I thought it was an effect that matches the card, but can it have something if not the original sound?

счёт: +1

2. Emerald,

No it’s always been like this. It kind of makes sense to have dice challenge that way. If you have a big die, you should be able to use it for all occasions.
The sound for the card you mentioned works on web client. I have no problem so i think its a problem with the pc download?

счёт: +1

3. Eduardo_sousa,

I suggest that when a player needs to leave the table, don't enter a bot because when we have several players it interferes with the game.

счёт: +2

4. RedHotCharliePepper,

The sound for the missile works now. As far as the bots replacing I think it should be as it is if someone disconnects we can add them back to the game, but if a bot is intentionally kicked, they should be gone and not replaced by another bot.

As far as the challenge I have, in the past gone 12 to 1 and lost 11 feathers. This is the way it was, but now it's limited to 5. So if I go 12 to 1 the gain is only 5 or 9 to 2 is only 5 gained.

Then there is the same thing I have mentioned in the past about challenges. If I'm going for the 3 or 4 digit number and type faster I get 7 chances to get it right or lose 2 feathers to my opponent. If there's going to be a limit on that it should be time and if no one guesses it right it should be a draw. I sometimes won't guess my seventh try in the 3 digit because I know if I don't get it I'm giving away 2 feathers, so I let them do it so I gain the two. Shouldnt be this way, but it's taking advantage of a flaw.

Also in the rhythm challenge it should be time and if someone doesn't do it in the time allowed they should get 0%. I have had the game lock up because someone doesn't do it then they leave and the bot won't do it.

I've been in

счёт: +0

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись