playroom on the android!

19 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. rj.reza,

hello,
i want to say that there are many users which want to play the playroom on their android smart phones or tablets.
it'll be very good to make an android client for them.
it'll be very useful and intresting.
they can play it everytime they want without access to their computer or by an iphone! haha!

2. NovaLenada ,

lol, already exists, is theweb client, but anyways i think an aplication can be good for android, also for iphone. :)

3. uncle-bor,

how to install?

4. fire-starter,

thats a good idea i think.
i'm marro, and i use playroom everyday for uno and other games, it would be awesome to have a mobile application, for the iPhone.
but, i think it wont come cuzz not enough monney to make it possible to create an application
I hope it would come.

thanks a lot

5. Riad,

A playroom for IPhone is a very good idea, even though I think Aminiel isn't planning to do it in the near future.

6. Exink,

In addition, there is nobody in the team of the playroom who is able to develope an aplication for both operating systems, and Aminiel has said this in many posts. He doesn't have a mac, just an iPhone. Then, we'd need one or more programers for such platforms.

However, this idea has been quoted in various sites of the playroom, for instance in the spanish playroom; and yes, we are agree that we might have a better experience using a native aplication than a web client. Now the problem is that we need various resources.

Or maybe, he could program a thing like this for android 5.0, since I've heard that this android version will support programs in C++, that's the unique idea that has ocurred to me. But not all the devices have android in that version (like mine which has android 4.4.2). So, the other cellphones won't be able to use it.

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

there is a web client but is inaccessible. so the app will be good. if it exists

8. NovaLenada ,

For me, is totally accessible, but hard to use.

9. rj.reza,

yeah, i know about that web client. but i think, an application works better anyway.
i know about the programmer team, but if you want to grow your games better, you should work with other develepers such az android and IOS.
by this way playing playroom is always accessable fast and easy for us.
good luck

10. afrim,

If there was an application, it would be obviously more accessible, but so far, there's only that web client. The web client is not such accessible, you need to work a lot to play a game, or even start a game.
Hope someday the playroom application will be developed both for iOS and android.

11. Riad,

Yeah, it isn't that accessible, hoping the same too.

12. Exink,

But now the real question is: Why isn't so accesible when it should be in theory?

13. italiano86 ,

unfortunately, playroom developers do not plan to make an app for android.
in my case, when i wanna use the playroom on my android phone, i access it by installing the firefox browser first, and then going to the playroom website from there. but definitely, if i were an android developer, i would think of making the app. why not? it's worth to try at least

14. Aminiel,

I have already discussed many times about mobile apps. I'm the only playroom developper, I don't have any android phone myself and so am unable to test seriously, and concerning iPhone, I do have one but haven't any mac so am unable to developp for Apple devices.

Give me $50000 and then I might start a business, buy a mac, take time to learn the whole environment seriously from the very very beginning (considering that I never had a mac in my hands), and then, at the end, maybe, release a client for mac and/or iOS after a couple of months. Same thing for Android phones or any nother platform where you would like the playroom to exist. I'm ready to take the challenge, but not for free considering my current lack of resources and time, knowing that I need to live by any mean, with or without the playroom which is at the moment just a spare time pleasure.

15. italiano86 ,

of course, we understand. but, in the case that there's a common user among us who is a good android programer and developer, and wants to develop the app themselves, would you authorize that?

16. gaurasuryavanshi,

well slann, I know it sounds easy for saying, but that's not so easy for doing. we all want android and ios client. and yes the client ois accessible only via firefox browser, but for now that's the situation. well if it's accessible with firefox, why we need appp of the playroom? we may play it via firefox. that's not an easyy job for doing. I don't know how it mightt be done. but for example. if some of the admins wants to do android and ios apps for playroom, he should first ask google and apple about that, I think. next, if they agree, he sould start making many many other things to create the app. I don't know much about this kind of activities, just it was a suggestion what it would be, if some of the admins wants to make these clients... so the only thing we can do now is to keep in waiting. and some day, the app may be real.

17. italiano86 ,

yea, i know all of requirements and things that need to be done in order to publish an app on google play. what i wanted to ask, is if aminiel/quentinC can give permission to that person who whants to do it

18. Aminiel,

It's complicated. We might allow someone else to make an iOS/android/whatever application for us , it's not completely closed, but :

1. The playroom can't afford it above maybe just a symbolic present; so it must be voluntary
  2. We aren't ready to trust any random people; so you must proove that you are honnest, able to to it, motivated to the end and beyond for support

We aren't in teddy bear's world, it's probably useless to say that finding someone who would be ready to work for nothing, is trustable, and really capable of doing something interesting in a reasonnable time, it doesn't exist or is extremely rare. IN consequence, I'm afraid that specialized playroom clients on these platforms aren't for tomorrow.

Or, make bulk donation, align a few dozends thousends dollars, and show us with a strong signal that it's serious and more than just a child's wish of a few isolated people. I have just definitely finished my studies recently (MSc in computer science in a top 30 world-wide school) and am looking for my first job. Given that I currently don't know anything about Mac, iOS and android development or even at all, I'm ready to take the challenge of starting absolutely from scratch, i.e. buying a mac or an android tablet and familiarize progressively with everything, full time as far as I can. I can't unfortunately always do everything for free, I also have my life to make.

19. helleon,

bear in mind as well guys that if they were to make an IOS and android app they would have to programme each game individually

19 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись