Adding tournament categories at the forum

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Exink,

Hi,

I've noticed that in the french server we are able to post a message through new categories that are gone in the english server: game tournaments. For example, we can write / read the posts of a certain tournament of a specific game, like uno or scopa, while in the english server, we need to post a message of this sort in the tea room. I know it works very well for many people, but It'd be nice have diferent sections in the forum to browse in the diferent tournaments of the games, in a more ease way than the traditional, and so to look for a tournament to our liking.

Then, as a suggestion, I wonder if the admin can add these categories here. If the french people have this characteristic in their forum, why we not?

Thanks a lot!

Последнее изменение Exink, 03.05.2015 02:00:23

2. Riad,

Yeah this suggestion is very good, I was going to request it man, but you did before me :D. Yeah in the French forums there's a part for each game and its tournaments, so let's say we are searching to a Uno tournament: we go directly to that part instead of the Tea-room.

3. andkuk,

i organizated tournaments

4. Riad,

Nothing is bad about that, I personally organized tournaments, but this doesn't have anything with the topic :D.

4 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись