Adding an option to disable recieving PMs/invitations

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Riad,

hi. So there are people who are disturbing us, but the problem is that in case we don't want to block them, or we don't want to recieve any PM or invitation from anyone including friends, I see that you should add a possibility in the privacy options on the "who can send me PMs or invitations", called noone. This is the case when playing Uno for example, and that we don't want anyone to write us PMs, or while we are concentrating on something really important so that we can play without any disturbing from any part.
Thank you

2. MuhammadHajjar,

Hello:
Yeah, I suggested this to my friend Riad, but there's something if it exists this will be great, I mean a feature disables the pms completely, so no one, I mean no one whoever he is can't send me any pms, I hope this feature can be seen in the future.

3. Riad,

Hi. I don't see a cause of disabling it completely, I think making it an option for people to choose whether they want it (I mean recieving PMs) on/off is the best choice.

4. YNWA,

You do have the option who can send you messages already but I do think there should be a do not disturb notification instead of busy. I think this would be good in free tables if you just want to chat and listen to music. I tend not to send Pm's when people are playing uno as you need to focus more on the game. In the meantime you can write on your private messages saying do not contact me if I am playing Uno!

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

what a stupid suggestion? there are functions, related to this, why didn't you check before posting this? you can make the settings to recieve private messages etc only from your friends. sorry but your suggestion is a little stupid. there are available functions about it.

6. YNWA,

People are aware of that and have in fact commented on it but there does need to be an option like you have on SKYPE for example stating do not disturb. I know I play music now in games rather than free tables so it will say I am busy so less people will send me unwanted invites as it says that you are available at free tables.

7. Riad,

@Tailorswiss13 be respectful, I don't want to recieve PMs from anyone, including friends, or let's say, I want to recieve from 1 and 2 friends. Don't take me as a kid or as a newby on here, you can view my stats and everything related to me: I'm not new on here and I'm not ignorant for the functions as well. What I ment can be like a do not disturb thing, I don't see any importance of my status messages since noone is interested if I'm playing Uno or anything else, and the majority of those who talk with me have a level 0 of English, so they won't understand whatever I do: Imagine that if I block them on an account, they'll do another juust for disturbing and to ask me. The fact that I'm an admin for the Arab community on the web caused me a lot of trubles, including on here, so I, cannot, support, anymore.
This is all what I have to say

Последнее изменение Riad, 03.05.2015 17:41:51

8. NovaLenada ,

@taylorswift13 this is not stupid, i think you didn't read this is about don't allow anyone to send private messages, not friends, anyone... and please, respect. just that, i don't want to say more atleast here.

9. MuhammadHajjar,

taylorswift13: I'm sorry, if there was something stupid it's what you think, Please Be respectful, read carefully, we meant a feature like a do not disturb thing, which if it enabled, no one can send you pms whether he/she in the friends list or not, and can select one or two friends from that as an exception, I think Riad explained well, so no need to repeat again and again, the fact that I'm an admin in the same site that Riad is admin there, so we're facing the same problem, but administration is not the only thing that caused us some troubles, we're really glad to chat with friends, but not 24 ×7, we have some relaxation times, and at times we need to focuss on the game that we're playing.
That's what I wanted to clarify, and thanks.
Have a nice day.

10. gaurasuryavanshi,

hmm. well I can{t decide anything. just if someone sends us private message while we are playing uno or doing something, that needs more concentration, we can ignore the message while we finish our work... and then we can reply. that's also an option.

10 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись