about quiz party

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hi guys. me and my friends tried to play quiz party, so it's sweet game. but... the problem is that it's in french, so we couldn't understand anything from the questions, the categories and so on. when this game will come to the other servers/ just ask.

2. YNWA,

From what I read in previous posts we have to have a team to work on the Quiz Party and looking at the numbers Aminael spoke of they were the stame as the number of admins working in each language section. In the English section we just have Mayya so far so as you can se we need a few more to help out! I have no idea how long that process will take but until that is sorted out I can't even see the Quiz Party even getting underway. 5000 questions is a lot of questions and from what I can see that is at least 25,000 lines of data to get through so as you can imagine that will take a long time to sort out!

I have said previously that in my opinion you need different levels and I do think a minimum of 2 as you have people here of different abilities and understanding of the English language to make it possible for the maximum number of users to play as I for one don't want to see it being a one week wonder or played by just a few users.

I for one would like to have a go at sorting it out as I will have plenty of time over the summer months and I would love to see this Quiz take place in the English Section!

Последнее изменение YNWA, 24.05.2015 13:43:51

3. guilevi,

I'm not sure what is exactly required for this to happen, but honestly, i think it's really worth it to try to translate the questions, even if you make it a voluntary job. Give users the ability to post new questions or translate ones in other languages, and make another systems so other users can rate those questions good or bad. If a question gets enough good ratings, it''s put up in the official game. If you have ever heard of the game Trivia Crack by Etermax for mobile platforms and facebook, that's pretty much how they're doing it right now, and at least in my country the game is really popular. I don't know much French myself, but I am actually currently in France to get a guide dog, and so my French level is increasing every day. I think I could probably help in translating at least some of the more basic questions.

4. YNWA,

I think the Quiz Party is an exceelent thing and I would really love to be able to get started on it as soon as possible if my help is wanted!

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

me too. but I am afraid of one thing, and that is my english is not perfect.. but it cannot stops me to try to help, if it's needed.

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись