have fun with you're own music

39 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

31. tayem1997 ,

hi all why you worry its just topek if you wouldn't just dont reply and shet your mouth

32. wolfi,

you are right, thanks bro. I hope the admines could see that, because she started the offending and you guys it's really not your business....

33. Raki,

it's everyone's business if you post your crap publically... this is embarrassing.

34. wolfi,

how is it your business? it's between me and her, if you don't like it don't read the post please.

35. Exink,

What do you mean? If the posts are hiting us in the face, in the face! Here in the forum when we check them in the "Recent topics" forum.

36. LaraStardust,

agreed with imthechampraki and humming bird guy

If its not our business, and its a private matter, then take it off the forums.
You know, as anyone does, that the forums are public and anything written here are, quite clearly, public and therefore if jo blogs off the street wanted he could read them.
Therefore yes, that does make it riads, raki's, humming bird guys and mine or anyone else on this playrooms business.
If you dont like that, then I'm sorry but you shouldnt have started this on the forums in the first place.
End of story.

37. gaurasuryavanshi,

guys, don't fight now...............

38. BhavyaShah ,

Dear all,
It saddens me that people exhibit such impolite behaviour on public forums like this. We must understand that players are of various ages, and belittling or condemning them by using inappropriate warnings and language which is a responsibility to be discharged by admins is not a universally acceptible way of staying present online. One of the person involved in this matter is very young and many comments may make it very discouraging for youngsters to join online gaming platforms designed for the visually impaired like the QuentinC's Playroom.
Anyways, I too would like to turn down this idea since the feature requested is out of scope for a gaming platform. However, another related suggestion comes to my mind which I shall raise at some other stage...

39. aravis,

of course it's everyone's business! it's because of such people who say it's not our business and who tell us to shut our mouths that we get warnings and threats to close the english section of the playroom. fo course we all care! and private quarrels should be kept out of the forums.

39 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись