friendslist full

25 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. fire-starter,

i have a suggestion for the playroom. can we have more then 100 friends? Its really anoying if u have your friendslist full and someone wants to add u that i know

thanks a lot

greatings

2. Riad,

hi. I have 101 friends myself, but that was just a bug: someone accepted me just after the list got full. I totally agree on raising the number to at least 150, or let's say 200, since Playroom is growing in size more and more, and it's becoming a somehow Skype alternative for some people, including me :D

3. MuhammadHajjar,

You're right Jason and Riad, I always wish that since I deleted a lot and a lot of my friends to save places for others, on this, my friends list is full, wishing that the list can be raised.

4. Raki,

I agree

5. LaraStardust,

What about this idea?
If you win a tornament, the prize could be an increase in friends list availability. Just an idea.
Like the torny organisers could tell the admins and... shrugs

6. Raki,

no, because I don't win tournaments, and my friends list is full! I'm having to remove people to add new ones lol.

7. LaraStardust,

Well it'd encourage players to create more tornaments and further, would encourage you to win em eh?

8. Raki,

how about I just pay for my friends list to get larger, lol.

9. MuhammadHajjar,

Lol, pay? this will make the playroom contain some content that you can purchase, lol.

Последнее изменение MuhammadHajjar, 07.07.2015 03:56:26

10. LaraStardust,

lol true dat, doh you aint got the money ma brotha

11. Raki,

hmmm trust me...

12. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, we should be able to add more f friends than 100

13. Riad,

@taylorswift13 that's the first thing you agreed with on the forum :D

14. gaurasuryavanshi,

really! lol.

15. fire-starter,

so, aminiel, what do you think about this?

greetings

16. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Wow. I have 63 friends already and I think I might need to trim my list down a bit.
Quick question, does removing a friend from your list also remove your name from that person's list?

17. wolfi,

I don't think the playroom has a lot of space to do that. but the tournament thing is cool. agree with dardar

18. Raki,

no, if you remove someone from your list, you'll still remain on there's.
I don't see why we can't expand to at least like 120 or 130?

19. LaraStardust,

strange yeah...

20. spaceship,

If the friends list limit is not out soon then I will be deleted from most of my friends' friends list, cause I am going to be very inactive for a long time!
Also, when I was pretty active here, it really used to make me feel bad to remove one friend to add another, and especially very bad to do it if the friend finds out that I removed him/her.

I used to remove the inactive people, but now I cannot even do that much cause those who are inactive, are in my friends list only if I know them well.

21. BhavyaShah ,

I second this suggestion. The friends max limit should be increased because my friends list too is on the verge of completion and it has hardly been some months of my activity on the Playroom.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

22. fire-starter,

just a question, can i be also an moderator of the english playroom? I am moast of the days here and know moast people.
just a question

greetings jason
ps, hope you'll answer me.

23. LaraStardust,

man, greetings is saying hello, as a native english speaker i've never seen it used as goodbye

24. YNWA,

Jason what has that to do with this topic?

Последнее изменение YNWA, 13.07.2015 00:52:02

25. fire-starter,

just want to know

25 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись