A suggestion for the forum

11 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. Exink,

Hi,

As we have seen in these last days, there were some persons that have revived old or unnecesary topics. And this is something annoying, for other users and for me.

Old topics can be as nasty as the new ones, or they could contain important information, such as how to fix a problem that can occur to a user. So For this reason, I want to suggest that if there is a topic inactive during some period of time (1 or 2 months for example) can be automatically closed.

What do you think? May it be possible? Thanks a lot!

Последнее изменение Exink, 09.07.2015 00:19:40

2. YNWA,

nothing wrong in keeping them as some do have a lot of useful information. It does need editing I agree as some have inappropriate info but even the admins have seen that and left it. If you look at one of the ones revived it gives out someones SKYPE id. I think it was something that should have been removed but not everybody agreed!

Lets see how the new mods get on! as they will have a lot to do.

3. LaraStardust,

Well I was thinking somethiong similar, but I was thinking that people could have a close button.
What I mean is the person who created the topic, who asked a question or what ever, could click close once the problem is resolved.
What this would do is keep the topic in the list, but no one could comment any more. I believe audiogames.net has a similar, effective system

4. Cristina ,

I agree with hummingbirdguy. It is absolutely annoying to revive old topics, only for adding a posting there, which doesn't consist a useful information. People better would keep playing if they are bored, than to do this.

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

why? why they should be closed?

6. Exink,

Because so we could avoid some fights like the previous (you and me know what I am talking about) And if someone can find some interesting topic, for example for a bug or other information, he/she will be able to read it without complications. And if there is an old topic, it means that it become useless for all the comunity, so it doesn't make sense that anyone can revive it, or simply there wasn't a lot to talk about.

7. helleon,

thing is hummingbirdguy there are some old topics that give solutions to problems that might have to do with bugs and such. buyt yeah i agree old topics about bugs that have been fixed and such should be removed

8. Exink,

No no, not removed, simply closed. So in the future if someone has the same problem can read it, without posting anything else. And avoid the creation of useless topics.

9. wolfi,

I think that's me? :d

10. Riad,

May be :D :D :D

11. BhavyaShah ,

Dear all,
I beg to differ with you all with all due respect.
Comments should be allowed to be made on a topic however old it is. Often, we may want to ask the status or progress of a particular suggestion or for a recent and popular example status of appointment of admins for the English part of the Playroom.
It is for us forum participants to keep our content flow-on, and substantial enough to be doing certain value addition to the ongoing thread. If we discipline and moderate ourselves judiciously, old threads will not be reopened unnecessarily and every post will be appreciated, whether reopening an old topic or initiating a new one.
The above are simply my views and thoughts on the proposed feature request.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

11 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись