a farkle suggestion

14 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hi all,
as we all know, in the farkle, they are small strait for 100 points, large strait for 200 points and so. but what about three pare word 1000 points, or 6 sevens for 5000 lol. that will be cool, in my opinion

2. exodia,

Yes. That sounds awesome! Maybe they can add that in the options list.

3. Exink,

I think there is already a combination called triple pair (sorry the translation) which itself gives 150 points. For example, if you roll the dice and you get 2 2, 4 4, 5 5. That is wort 150 points. And also, there's another one called "Six of a kind", which ranges from 625 to 750 points, depending if you have rolled a specific number in all your dices. for example, 1 1, 1 1, 1 1, 2 2, 2 2, 2 2, etc.

That is basic in the game rules, guys, basic!

Последнее изменение Exink, 13.07.2015 05:50:02

4. NovaLenada ,

Think she was just joking posting that here... or was childish.

5. BhavyaShah ,

Dear Taylor,
You already have a roll combination called 'three pairs' worth 150 points.
For your information, you also have 'double triplet' worth 250 points.
There are several other fascinating roll combinations you must read about in the Farkle game's documentation.
You cannot get 7 occurences of a number or the number 7 itself on a dice because there are only six dices with numbers ranging from 1 to 6. This is a standard Farkle game rule which I believe QuentinC's Playroom should not mess about with for consistency and uniformity reasons.
On the whole, the two suggestions brought to the community's notice are invalid, infeasible or already present, hence, may I kindly ask this request be turned down?
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

6. gaurasuryavanshi,

hi, first of all, I changed my user name, my older nickname was taylor swift 13. and I've read the rules, just that was an suggestion. just i saw it in rs games and it interested me. regards!

7. Exink,

In first instance, Rs Games and Playroom are two different platforms, and Aminiel has said many, many times that he's not willing to add, copy, or make something similar to Rs Games. So please, stop suggesting things that are already in other platforms.

In second instance, the scoring systems about Farkle work different in bot platforms. For example, if you take three ones wort 75 points, in Rs Games if I am not wrong, those are wort 750 points. Yes, the scores are divided per 10 in the Playroom, or multiplied per 10 in Rs Games, and I like more the simplified scheme of the playroom because it's easier to see the score, I believe.

Последнее изменение Exink, 16.07.2015 00:29:10

8. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, the rs games and playroom are very different, and I think the playroom is better than rs games, because here we have many games, and the rs games client is slow, or at least for me...

9. nidza09,

yes playroom has better games only game i like on rs is i
dout it it is a funny game but farkle in playroom is great and shouldnt be changed

10. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes the farkle on the playroom is mor fast than the rs games's

11. MuhammadHajjar,

And better organizing.

12. Giovani ,

OK agree with You, that Playroom is great, like RS games, but this is another topic and It countains some differences also.

13. gaurasuryavanshi,

the playroom has its own priorities and defects, and rs games has its own priorities and defects.

14. aravis,

it seems like every topic here is created for proceeding eventually to comparing the playroom to RSGames :). i also think it's hardly possible not to copy other gaming platforms. the there are not more games in the world that were already invented. should we then invent new games to make the playroom unique? it's already unique in its own way. so, we're bound to take some game or the other from some gaming platform. a rather unexplored field is word games, but in a multilingual platform it's hardly feasible.

14 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись