An important question to the admins.

9 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. MuhammadHajjar,

Hello dear admins:
I'd like to inquire about something to get the clear idea about it: I've purchased a new computer, but I'll not leave this one that I'm using currently, and I'll stay using it in addition to the new one that I've purchased, which means that I'll log in to the playroom using this same account -by the name of Muhammad_Hajjar-, so, I know that multiple accounts here is forbidden, but, is multiple devices for one account forbidden as well?
Thanks and have a nice day.

2. afrim,

I have two computers, a desktop and a laptop and I can log in to playroom from both computers without problems or without tricks.
Of course, you cannot log in to playroom simultaneously with both computers, like loging in with the first one then trying to log in with the second. When you are logged in on the first computer and you try loging in with the second one, playroom application will close automatically to the first computer where you were loged in previously.

Hope it helps.

3. Riad,

I use playroom on 2 computers as well and don't have any problem, and like you said, if you login to the second computer then the playroom window will completely vanish from the first and you'll be counted as "Just reconnected". You won't have the history for sure, but you won't lose any of your data if you're playing for example.
Regards!

4. princess-mira ,

I am using one computer and I can sign in in how many clients I want.

5. Riad,

Sure, but with the same account!

6. MuhammadHajjar,

Thanks guys, this really helped me, oh I didn't mean simultaneously, but I meant using one account in two devices as a daily logging in at different times, but I got it, thanks guys.

7. Exink,

I think that if you do not have more than a single account, but two computers instead, it won't be a problem because you can't do two things at once with the same account. The problem is when someone is banned and he has more than just a username, and he starts to use his second IP to unban himself or do other things. That's what I guess...

Последнее изменение Exink, 16.07.2015 23:52:53

8. MuhammadHajjar,

Good, thank you.

9. Jeff-Rutkowski,

That's what happens when you log in via the web client and your computer is already connected to the server via the installed client.
The software client will close and the html client will let you continue where you left off.

9 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись