how to prevent eloquence from crashing

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. nidza09,

here is my written tutorial on this subject hope you will find it helpfull
so here i will explain to you the sintaks for crashing the eloquence sinth
please make sure you are not reading this with eloquence
this is only for personal use and dictionary usage
basically any word containing zhesway at the and will crash it for example parizhesway so how do you prevent it from crashing
basically this will apply for any screen reader but i will show you how to do this with NVDA
1. open NVDA menu and choose preferences then choose speech dictionarys press enter on default dictionary now tab to the add button and press enter on it in the pattern edit box tipe zhesway and in the replacement edit box tipe z h e s w a y now make sure you check regular expression chekbox tab to the ok button and press enter tab to the ok button again and press enter you are done!Your eloquence will never crash!

2. Riad,

I'm sorry, but it will, since hesway isn't the only word, the problem is in the word "hes" itself. If you replace it in the dictionnary with another one then you're OK. BTW the Eloquence crash in NVDA is just a matter of auto-restarting, the real problem is in Jaws.

3. nidza09,

jaws will restart to wouldnt it?

4. The-white-dove,

JAWS 16 will restart only if the crash word is sent once, but if it is sent twice or more,as crashers usually do it, you would have to restart it manualy

5. nidza09,

uuuu that is bad i didnt know that because jaws isnt my primary screen reader

6. Exink,

Sometimes that's not my case; if I receive a crashing command, I just press Insert+SpaceBar s twice, to restore the synthesizer by default without restarting JAWS.

Последнее изменение Exink, 19.07.2015 07:30:02

6 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись