sound skins for playroom?

8 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +11

1. Radiant,

hello. it would be cool if we could build sound skins for the playroom. to replace the current sounds with our own cool themes, compile them into a file which qc could read from, and seamlessly switch to any skin from within the client. additionally, we should be able to add ambiences to various different tables like main room, free table, uno, monopoly, etc etc. so if the main skin doesn't want to provide ambiences for the same, they could just drop in silent sound files and we could replace them.

счёт: +1

2. Jatayu,

The sound skin thing was suggested, I believe, before, and it was possible to do until the sounds were encrypted. I understand the reason for this decision, however, of course, but it would be cool if we could still customize them. Also, the ambience idea is one I really like, to be honest. An ambient background sound would be really nice, and you could switch it up anytime, like a constant audio stream.

счёт: +0

3. Jim_pickens,

yeah, good idea pool

4. aims,

agreed, this would be nice

5. Quintin-D,

What was the reason for the decision? I don't understand.

6. majoz,

Hello, personally I think it's a beautifull idea, as I've seen already some soundpacks spinning around here and in my opinion, it was fun to play using them. What about setting up a team of soundpack approvers which would browse all the sounds, try out every game and if the pack's sounds are all enough appropriate, this team could post it on a special section of qcsalon page where we could then download those packs from. About the musical themes, I am also up for them. Playroom used to have a general music in all the games, and I miss it a lot. I'd be glad if it could return, or if we could have individual music soundtracks for each game, as mentioned. A big thumbs up!

счёт: +1

7. StormProductions,

Totally, and definitely agreed. Not sure if someone remembers my soundpack I created in the days when the sounds weren't encrypted. Would definitely love to bring it back if such a feature would be implemented. Great idea!

8. lucy_light,

Yes, I miss that pack. I could do the trick and get it back, but it is far too complicated, unnecessary and I think it won't be suitable for all the new features. Having a list of themes at choice would be something great, as it would make the platform more attractive.

8 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись