HAVING A TIME LIMIT AT THE START OF A SPADES ROUND

36 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

31. Aminiel,

Note that in other games where there is a time limit, it's not because of possible cheating. Time limit is a way to add some more challenge in the game, and for Spades it isn't appropriate as it doesn't add any gameplay value.

32. YNWA,

If you had said that earlier it would have stopped me putting up a frivolous argument! lol

Последнее изменение YNWA, 28.09.2015 18:42:01

33. Epic_Krrish,

well, the time limit can back fire also, if in, case a player or partner gets disconnects, the team will be losing points unnecesserilly. and personally I have played with sighted people this spades games and partners has their signals to indicate what cards they have and here I don't find PM's a bad option to consult, but if the organisers feels its cheating then its fine, but i find it more interesting if you are able to consult this gives you better idea, but there should be a time limit just enough time to consult and beed rather than taking the whole time of the world....
This is just my thoughts i hope it don't offends anyone...
Graphic Smiles...

34. YNWA,

It is true that it would be an issue for people that disconnect but again it is the same with any time limit for tournaments or games but it is not to be so we move on.

If you read the rules it will say that helping your partner is cheating and tournament hosts just implament the rules and sometimes create there own ones. Spades is a team game but you gain 100 points for betting zero playing as an individual and if that was not the case then you would not be able to fail your partner as you can do if you play a low card when your partner has the highest card on the table. We have already said that you still would have been able to ask your partner do you have say a high heart. (perhaps they may reply just a heavy heart? sorry couldn't resist) What we could have stopped as I said before was people telling someone every single card they had at the start of every round. This also would have speeded up the game.

Последнее изменение YNWA, 30.09.2015 10:59:54

35. Lemonade,

I suppose that's true... But yeah, in my opinion the whole point of playing in teams is to be able to strategize. But I understand not everyone wil agree with this.

36. keyWasFull,

actually when you play in teams with a physical deck, you can't talkk to your teammates then. The strateggy is to work well with your teammate by analyzing the cards he has.

36 сообщений, 2 страниц:  12 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись