Fixing bot replacements

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +7

1. Nikola,

Hello,
in this topic, we have discussed what should happen if a player leaves the game, but a new replacement is not necessary.

An update was later made, and now, a bot always joins, regardless of the game. However, this is very problematic, in two cases:

1. In a game like Scrabble, Quiz or the little exam, let's imagine we have 4 people. If one leaves, a bot will come, but these games do not support bots. The game is now completely stuck unless another player can be found. If you do not have another player, you must now restart.
  2. Even in other games which do support bots, you may just want to continue without that player.

Would it be possible to fix this, so that if you kick a bot from the table, and a replacement is not necessary, another bot won't join? This should, I believe, satisfy both use cases, if you want to have a placeholder bot to wait for a replacement, you can do so, but if you don't want this, you can kick the bot and continue the game.

Thanks.

счёт: +1

2. Quintin-D,

Fully agree.

3. Fawaz,

And this is particularly problematic in Uno, for people who play fast uno. And also makes it less welcoming for strangers since I can't guarantee that they will be not leaving the game.
So I rather start the game with people I already know.

4. aayushi,

I have found another bug just now. in all games if I want a particular bots like in scopa or duck racing when I replace them they are repeted. Like if I am playing with sister duck, brother duck and me for example and want to replace sister duck to any other bot it comes up next time or after a few replacements. I cant find the bot I love then.

счёт: +0

5. sky360,

@aayushi this is not a bug, the bots are randomly selected from the list of available bots. so definetly there is a chance of randomly picking that bot again.

счёт: +0

5 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись