New Monopoly boards submission (~LabelOngoing~)

13 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +2

1. Emrah20,

Hello. People, I have a strange question to You. Where can I send new ideas about the Monopoly boards?
I've one idea to create Slovak Monopoly board for gameroom.
Thank You.
Marco

счёт: +0

2. aayushi,

we can have like kichen sink creating our own monopoly board with the interface and each person can have his own monopoly board. we can also take their boards they have quite nice once.

3. Emrah20,

Yes, but I'd like to submit some ideas here to Gameroom's developers.

4. SavitSodani,

What is kitchen sink? and how we download it?

5. aayushi,

its a bunch of games and its available on blind help project. They are voiced by ms sappy for windows

счёт: -1

6. Nikola,

Hello,
no need to share a Website full of pirated content, especially when talking about games which are completely free and available to download.

For anybody curious, Jim Kitchen has developed a lot of free Windows and DOS games, which are offline. One of his games is a version of Monopoly, where you can make custom boards.
It isn't so related to this topic, it doesn't make a lot of sense to offer hundreds of different boards of potentially poor quality, while the board of this topic makes perfect sense.

Anyway, the best place to get more information and legally share his games is his page on the popular "Audio Games Archive".

7. aayushi,

Is bhp pirated? I didn't knew. many people use it for downloading games and software. I thought its original. like a survice providing software open source.

8. ubuntu,

bhp? entire site is pirated.
even it has almost many crack software, which you won't find in any other site for us.

9. Emrah20,

Well, let's return back to the discussion.
I don't know, if Aminiel will plan to add new Monopoly boards. Maybe no, so It isn't for nothing. It was just My idea to include It here.

10. odusevljena_tetka_jedne_Kasije,

Well, although I think we already had discussed this topic (with no or limited success), I do like the idea. It would be nice to have new Monopoly boards.
The only suggestion I'd have for the validators would be to, please, thoroughly check the spelling. 😅

счёт: +1

11. aayushi,

I am retyping in this topic as I had got few new boards from kichen sink that might be useful one is the Russian , phylidelfia, Iceland, Canada, and there waere boards there related to hogvorts and lords of the rings which I realy want to sea hear. a lordof the rings or harry porter version if its ok

12. Aminiel,

Hello,

As I have already said several times, I'm open to new monopoly boards, but only those of real well known countries or cities over the world.
I'm not open for fictional ones, those about Lord of the ring, Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. for several reasons:

• There are just too much of them, and adding one of them would mean that I will need to add many of them afterwards; this is a little loke opening the Pandora box.
  • For maximum immersion, chance / community chest cards have to be different depending on the board, and I don't want to go into this
  • Some rules / game mechanics may change depending on the board, too

One or two of those fictional boards might be included in a totally new game in the future, though. I have already got propositions for a remake of the game the Lord of the galaxy (look in audiogames.net for details) for example. Although similar and sharing the basic principles, this is no longer monopoly, these games are more complex, which much more mechanics. They are certainly also more interesting, as they give less place to randomness and more to strategy.

Instructions on how to submit a new traditional monopoly board is in the FAQ.

Последнее изменение Aminiel, 28.03.2024 06:30:08

13. YNWA,

I feel that country Monopoly boards are better than city ones and I would also include regional ones too as they are interesting to play even if you are not from that country/region. I have played the odd game on the Swiss one as I know some cities from Switzerland. Even some English cities there would be places I would not know about. A Scandinavian board would be interesting to play as would some boards from other regions.

счёт: -1

13 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись