game modes in quiz party

11 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +3

1. ThomasRaith,

hello!
This topik was posted in the Spanish forum, and we decided to post it here through the positive votes .
The teme is that when you start the game, it asks you for a general category in which you want to play, and an option to play the traditional one. Leave your comments and I hope it is taken into consideration
thanks and leave you coments
pd: Sorry for my english

счёт: +0

2. martin_garrix ,

i like the idea

3. GeorgeWu,

saim here.

4. aayushi,

it will be cool

5. Exink,

I must be quite stupid as I don't understand the goal behind this suggestion. Could someone explain it to me? Thanks.

6. Nikola,

You're not stupid, I am sure that some people who agreed also don't understand.

Anyway, as far as I see it, the goal is to optionally be able to choose one category before you start, and get the questions only from that category.

7. martin_garrix ,

y try to explay for all. the subgestion is this: the user @creo_que_tu_sabes_quien tried to sais. in the options, in the start, show a checkboxes with all categories. select all categories iff you wanth to play the standard game, aor select the categories and uncheck the categories wat yo not wanth to play

Последнее изменение martin_garrix , 26.11.2023 22:12:19

8. ThomasRaith,

Well, the way I think about it is something different. Do you know how to remove a challenge in duck racing?
My opinion would be this. In that menu you have to mark and unmark the categories. Music, sports, games and entertainment, etc. Uncheck the ones you want, or mark the ones you want, so that only the questions of the marked categories appear.
So, if I mark sports and games and entertainment, the other categories will not appear, and only those from the marked categories will appear. I don't know if I explayn

9. dhegwork-adakly,

It's the same thing that Martin said

10. aayushi,

I aggree it would be a good idea.

11. Exink,

I think you should've explained it just like that from the very beginning, unless I had missed some words.

As I said in previous posts, I think this could be both beneficial or counterproductive, since if you limit the number of categories, it might help to get rid of those categories which would be considered as harder for most players, or simply it can help to choose certain topics to play with. However, this also can lead to a more predictable or limited game regarding the questions.

Either way, it could work somehow as long as it's not mandatory to choose certain categories.

11 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись