Automatically play audio streams

15 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +13

1. Nikola,

Hello,
here is a suggestion related to the audio streams feature.

It should of course be optional and certainly disabled by default, but I think it would be quite nice to have an autoplay feature.
This would mean that if you join a table with a stream on it, the stream would automatically start playing.
Not only that however, if a stream is changed while you're there, the new stream should also automatically start.

This could make listening to audio files with friends smoother, and for example, if you are trying to listen to something and comment on it, it would also make sure that the streams are sinchronized as close as possible between the different people.
The relevant option could be in the audio settings.

Thanks for your consideration.

счёт: +3

Последнее изменение Nikola, 28.11.2023 02:40:55

2. Vojvoda,

This suggestion is so sexy. Often when someone changes the stream I miss the message and while everyone is already listening to the chorus I am listening to the instrumental. If this is possible, this should be implemented in the next 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Well, now a little less seconds.

счёт: +0

3. aayushi,

The sujestion is great. I agree with nikola. It will reduce confusion when new people join table when the stream is played.

4. sound2,

Hey people, I have mixed feelings. I've never been a fan of things that start playing by themselves, such as the autoplay on youtube, so I usually turn it off. But again, I guess it could be nice with friends, like one poster said, some might be towards the middle of a song, and I'm just starting to listen to it. I just wonder how would you synchronize it though? Because of different internet connections and speeds. Just curious.

5. Nikola,

You will never have perfect sinchronization, but you will have something close to it. Anyway, for anybody not a fan of it, as said already, you wouldn't even have to do anything to turn it off since my recommendation is for that to be disabled by default.

счёт: +2

6. martin_garrix ,

i agree the idéa

7. GeorgeWu,

I agree of this suggestion.

8. codbro,

I agree with this, hopefully it’s implemented soon

9. Spongebob,

@2 is the reason behind this suggestion not being implemented, the timer never move.

10. YNWA,

I would not like streams to be automatic once you join a table. It is better if players merge tracks before they are streamed to avoid delays.

When tracks finnish can very due to internet speed or when the person decides to play the track. I know I have changed a track when a person was still listening to it.

Последнее изменение YNWA, 29.01.2024 22:35:17

11. Naday,

I think you missed one of the lines in the main post that reads the following:
It should of course be optional and certainly disabled by default, but I think it would be quite nice to have an autoplay feature.

счёт: +1

12. YNWA,

There is already quite a lot of settings to check and uncheck with out adding more. I am sure there are a number of things that people would like to change but just don't know how to do it.

счёт: -3

13. Nikola,

I am sure there are a number of things that people would like to change but just don't know how to do it.

Good news, if this were implemented, people would not need to know how to change anything, because the current default behaviour would remain unmodified. Anyway, this is a moot and unnecessary argument, so I don't intend to continue it. Everything that needed to be said was already said, and the suggestion remains on standby.

счёт: +2

14. YNWA,

If the option became available there would be a setting where you would have to turn it on or off depending on your choice. It is not just this issue but others too where there are so many settings that people don't always know what to do if they wish to change them. If it is an absolute must then add more settings but if not keep things as they are. If not we just end up with far too many settings.

счёт: -3

15. Mortem,

This ideology results in software that is not configurable and annoying for many to use as a result. Adding more settings is not a bad thing IMO. The behavior would remain how it currently is, and somebody who doesn't know what the setting does is free to not change it. However, the setting would presumably have a descriptive name. And to be honest, this is a strange hill to die on when it comes to Playroom. So many things are straight up undocumented that there are features that you just need to learn about from the old guard.

счёт: +3

15 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись